wrc body kit project

leenel88

Well intercooler is a must I think but I won't be bothering with a turbo untill mine gos pop, its ok having loads of power but putting it all down is the hard part they wheel spin for fun as it is. I'm getting rid of the back box for a straight pipe so it should sound abit more throaty

Yes thats the wing I'm using, the wheels that i will be using are 19 inch audi rs4 alloys sprayed black. Yours looks great but what made you go for that instead of the wide wrc bodykit if you don't mind me asking?

original body kit wrc is super. But ....... We need to offer solutions consulting chassis. He had to cut into the body. Great pads. I mean it has a lot to edit. I have a smaller body kit and got it stuck on the body. But I'm sure it'll be great. ;)

Looks quality so far.

Agreed, remember seeing a video of the test car and it looks quality.

Fair play to you for doing this, i'll have a go at most jobs but don't think i've got the balls for this. Keep up the good work.

Edited by S41NT

Thanks s41nt, bit of an update I got the other rear quater panel on today along with the fuel filler sorted and also chopped off the back box, to my surprise its not that much louder. Heres some more pics

post-98927-0-48999600-1371929185_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-07283500-1371929206_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-62789400-1371929221_thumb.jpg

Not sure but I'll be finding out soon enough dan :D I won't be using it all the time anyway, I'm going to buy a second bonnet I think and swop them over for shows ect. Apparently the lamp pod I'm getting is for a mk1 octavia so hopefully it fit the fabia without to much messing about

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan mate, Im sure it will be no problem getting it to fit with the amount of work youve put in already :) Cant wait too see it? Got a deadline to work too?

just orderd a lamp pod what do you guys think?

If you are going to drive around with that on you need it fully stickered up like one of the WRC cars IMO.

This is my favorite look, with the Shell Helix front bumper:

Skoda-Fabia_WRC_05_2005_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Driving it on the road in a plain colour with a lamp pod on will look a bit odd, IMO of course.

• Like 4

Well I did want it done for the briskoda meet, but it's looking like it won't be ready. I don't want to rush it and make mistakes just to go to it. So it's ready when it's ready, I'm in no rush. I may get it stickerd up at some point, boss, but I was thinking more like this:

post-98927-0-01293500-1372020910_thumb.jpg

post-98927-0-87817200-1372020918_thumb.jpg

Well I did want it done for the briskoda meet, but it's looking like it won't be ready. I don't want to rush it and make mistakes just to go to it. So it's ready when it's ready, I'm in no rush. I may get it stickerd up at some point, boss, but I was thinking more like this:

I like the Red Bull colour but agree with your earlier post about the test car which was all white and it looked immense!