wrc body kit project

leenel88

It was £85 delivered form here www.npsplastics.co.uk, sorry don't know how to put links up :giggle:. The one I have is listed on there website as a peugeot 206 lamp pod hence the first picture I posted of it was on a 206. You thinking of getting one danny?

Illusion why even bother with this tread if you don't like what its about? all the things you write are all negative with no creative input so why bother?

• Like 3

Illusion why even bother with this tread if you don't like what its about? all the things you write are all negative with no creative input so why bother?

You WILL get positive AND negative comments I'm afraid. When you post something in a public forum it will be scrutinised.

I understand that Illusion but I wouldn't carry on visiting a thread if I had no interest in what its about

I think they do smaller ones on there website danny which won't look to out of place on a standard fabia

I do have interest. I am interested whether this mod will look great or chavtastic.

Plenty of country lanes where I drive so I would actually use them. Had some bolted onto my felicia. I thought they looked good. Not too bothered what other people think. Had so much negative feedback from the felicia to which I replied, you don't have to drive it. It was there for practical reasons. The one on the fabia just looks better rather than two spot lights bolted to the bumper.

Plenty of country lanes where I drive so I would actually use them. Had some bolted onto my felicia. I thought they looked good. Not too bothered what other people think. Had so much negative feedback from the felicia to which I replied, you don't have to drive it. It was there for practical reasons. The one on the fabia just looks better rather than two spot lights bolted to the bumper.

My mate had spot lights on his 306, I used to tear him to pieces about them but when I actually went in his car in the dark, bloody hell they were brilliant at night!

My mate had spot lights on his 306, I used to tear him to pieces about them but when I actually went in his car in the dark, bloody hell they were brilliant at night!

esyqy9u6.jpg

It looked a bit daft but it served a purpose and served it well!

Edited by danny6189

How depressing has my life become that I nearly get outdragged by an old LDV van up a slip road  :sweat: ,can't wait to get the beast back on the road

Oh crap!!!!!! sh** sh**. I just spent the weekend back home and totally forgot to call by to see the beast. Next time buddy....next time!!!!!

67Mark what are you talking about, is that suppose to be german humor or something? :wonder:

Not at all mate. Read my first post in this thread. I might live in Germany, but born and raised in Nelson. Next time I'm home visiting family, I will drop by. Was ****ed that I forgot this time!!!

• Like 1

Sorry mark I honestly thought you were a German guy taking the pee  :giggle:. Where abouts in Nelson did you live pal? send me a pm when your next over and I'll come meet you

• 2 weeks later...