wrc body kit project

leenel88

Hi guys my 1st ever thread being relatively new to the site hope it gets some interest.

I ordered a full wrc gen 2 body kit a month ago and its finally arrived, hope to get it fitted as soon as I can so I thought i'd start this thread now.I will upload some pictures of the body kit and of the build as soon as i can.

Hope you all enjoy it

• Like 2

Anyone know where I can get some 100mm (50mm each side) wheel spacers from? Just bought some 19 inch Audi rs4 wheels but will still need to space them out. I have found sum but there talking £180 for two which I thought was very expensive.

Thanks guys

Guest BigJase88

19s??? You'll have to run a 30 profile tire and it might look a little daft. With a few exceptions even 18s look too big for the Fabia.

Good luck with the search though :)

It will have massive arches so wont be an issue

Not to bothered about handling as long as it has the look I'm after that's why I don't mind spacers. I thought 19s may be to big but like big jase says the arches are huge

Thats a good thought knight rider i may look into that. Well got my temporary car now which i must say is horrible compared to the fabia so should be able to start the project in the next couple of weeks

Yeh I'll go down to my dads garage where the kit is tomorrow after work and gets some pictures taken for you guys and will upload them when I get home, so they'll be on tomorrow night

• Like 1

I ordered each part on there own and I didn't want the bonnet due to it having vents, I didn't want water messing up the electrics. I may just smooth the exhaust hole off and have the exhaust hidden on its original side or do like kenny says opinions? I'm dreading cutting out the quarter panels and doors

Thanks george I'm glad to see theres a few people interested in this thread. My wheels should be here tomorrow so I will post some pictures of them to