wrc body kit project

leenel88

In england low is hard work with the speed bumps and so on. Around my area there are loads of them and I've grown quite fond of my sump  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not as yet pal just working on the drivers rear door now, didn't think there was any point in posting more pictures as they would be the same as before just the opposite side

• Like 1

Not as yet pal just working on the drivers rear door now, didn't think there was any point in posting more pictures as they would be the same as before just the opposite side

Post some pics of current progress still (Y)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Not sure Illusion I think its just a styling thing, if you look at new wrc cars they have the same thing. This is the generation 2 body kit I'm fitting, the generation 1 body kit doesn't have that on the bumper or front wings.

I don't understand why the bumper dips inwards? Looks strange to me. Anyone know why it does that?

Because its made like it?

It will look right when the wheels are spaced out.

http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/show.php?id=10344

Some have mud flaps too but i like the exposed look like in the link above.

• Like 1

I will hopefully be fitting the coilovers and spacers this sat so we will get a better idea of how it will look then. I will be posting pictures on sat night so make sure you pop on here  and take a look