06 Black Magic VRS

Fear

I will more than likely go for the H&Rs as they are weighted correctly for the VRS and are only a slight drop, i don't want to go any lower on the back as it will rub.

What's the ride like on just springs?

Its still quite hard on springs, will be nowhere near as bad as coilovers though I expect....

Yeah only gonna go for the 20mm ones so hoping they would be alright. Although to get the best out of them uprated shocks would be better.

Need to get a passenger ride in one with them i think.

Need to get it sorted though, otherwise its back to standard or change of car :(

Cheers Pete :)

Im well chuffed with the final look! SWMBO thinks less of them, comparing them to cobwebs at one point! Mind you at least she noticed these, the R32s she was oblivious to!

Right so definatly decided on chrome centre cap rings, but ive also decided that im maybe not sure on the black carbon effect logos either. So was thinking of trying something different.

What made me decide is the first pick on the audi centres:

ttrims.jpg

So was thinking of possibly:

0924486.jpgBBS-caps.jpg

Unfortunatly they wouldnt be the official polished/chrome versions and just stick on jobbies but whats peoples thoughts?

The other option could be to fill the audi badge holes and spray the caps a bright silver and then just put some BBS stickers in the middle!

So was thinking of possibly:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Unfortunatly they wouldnt be the official polished/chrome versions and just stick on jobbies but whats peoples thoughts?

Them badges look smart :)

And i will try to get that info and images tonight if my brain actually works!

Cheers Adam :)

I have ordered some vinyl stickers like the ones above, but struggling to get someone to chrome or polish the centre caps! Might try and get them powdercoated in a bright silver.

Paint stripped the black off the centre rings and still dont know what colour to get them done. Spoke to the guy up the road and he has got some chrome spray. Im gonna get the actual caps sprayed aswell as got some filler to fill the audi ring holes.

2013_267.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well after talking to Billy numerous times about it, i finally decided to pop over the bridge to pick his bumper up. Manage to get it fitted and then the car cleaned up:

2013_364.jpg

Crap pic i know but it was cold! 

Still not sorted the centre caps out yet, will sort after winter i think.

• 2 months later...

So think this will be the last update....

.... FOR SALE! Well will be in the next couple of days once i get the for sale thread written up!

Took the pics for the thread after a wash and wax today :(

6.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Its been an awesome car and im gutted that its got to go :(

But with a house move on the cards im having to switch to the world of diesel!!!