Yellow Peril

Well, I've been looking at what is available in suitable fitments and right about now I'm wishing I knew how to use photoshop to a decent standard...

I've been looking at 18s, in order of preference.

ozadrenalina.jpg

wolfracelugano.jpg

autecyucon.jpg

What do the Brisky Rapid fanciers think?

When you do go can you confirm they're the new spec SE's? I rang them out of curiosity and they didn't give me a straight answer.

Ask them whether they have foglights, that would be the easy way to tell.

The latest SEs added:

- Foglights

- Cruise control

- Rear electric windows

Glad you found the wheel specs.

18's and a little lowering will looks spot on. BBS CH/LM? :)

I quite fancy the scirocco turbine looking wheels in the middle.

Well, I've been looking at what is available in suitable fitments and right about now I'm wishing I knew how to use photoshop to a decent standard...

I've been looking at 18s, in order of preference.

What do the Brisky Rapid fanciers think?

I like the last two, the bottom one looks like the official black Ray wheels you can get from Skoda (albeit in a 17"). I'm planning on an alloy upgrade too once the tyres on my steelies go.

Super Skoda have some pics of a Rapid on some pretty big wheels, I assume they're 18s?

rpd-ss-tp6.jpg

Rapid weighs 130kg less than my old vRS estate so power to weight should be good.

That's an amazing weight saving for a car which is virtually the same size. I guess they must have used the new light weight, high strength steel on the Rapid as they are on the Citigo and MQB cars.

That's an amazing weight saving for a car which is virtually the same size. I guess they must have used the new light weight, high strength steel on the Rapid as they are on the Citigo and MQB cars.

A lot of it is the supercharger and 7 speed DSG box.

The Fabia vrs (mk2) is around 100kg heavier than most of the other petrols in the range, despite it being the most sporty.

Still, when you consider the Rapid is about 40cm longer than the Fabia hatch and 20cm longer than the estate it's not a heavy car at all.

I quite like the wolf race wheels, look similar to the vw scirocco wheels.

Does look good in the yellow. Add the spoiler and wheels and this will be superb, whatever the future plans are

Thanks Charlie.

Plans are 18" black wheels, superskoda spoiler (from page1) and drop it about 20mm.

Then go from there. Maybe a thin layer of black on the front lights.

But the interior is soooo dull and cheap. I'd not buy one, sorry, but I just couldn't.

I quite liked it. :D

Good job we don't all like the same things!

Elegance interior with sports seats, no complaints here for a car at a sensible price.

• Like 2

As above, no problems in my elegance with sports seats.

Leather as opposed to cloth on the door cards too.

Lamin-x front fogs?

Edited by Ad Lav

I think it was an SE I sat in at Simpsons, Colne but sorry, wasn't impressed. I do like the yellow idea with decent alloys though... :rofl:

Lamin-x front fogs?

Maybe, all front lights just to darken them down a bit.

Will need to see the colour combo of the yellow and black first before deciding.

Oh, and check it can be badged as a private hire vehicle with it on. ;)