Competition - Possibly the smallest ever.

ColinD

• Administrators

The prize is one of our new trolley key rings, can also be used as a gym token in some places.

You can find out more; really there is more to them, in the shop> http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/product/83-trolley-token/

For a bit of fun, first 10 people to come up with an alternative use*, will win one and an internal sticker, posted to you.

post-6-0-72719700-1368010986_thumb.jpg

So to win, reply to the thread with a suggested alternative use. One I had already was air hockey (sans air) on a pub table, but they are pretty heavy objects, lots of beer, could get messy, don't advise it...

You get the idea, one entry per person.

Alternative uses must be legal and safe(ish), plausible, does not hurt anyone/animal/object etc, you get the idea...

Oh a really useful additional use:

1.3mm mark all the way round the circumference for tread-depth, so saving The Duvet Thief getting her fingers dirty looking for the wear-blocks. :) :)

Or

hung from the interior mirror as a very crude G-O'meter

• Like 2

• Administrators

Oh a really useful additional use:

1.3mm mark all the way round the circumference for tread-depth, so saving The Duvet Thief getting her fingers dirty looking for the wear-blocks. :) :)

Or

hung from the interior mirror as a very crude G-O'meter

Now this I like. Actually the green circle is almost bob on 3mm, as it enters the silver boundary to black. So for Germany or even german made tyres, that's perfect!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Add a chain and use it as a necklace/medallion. :thumbup:

The smiley face out would be good for this :) I wear my wedding ring on a cord round my neck. Have to be very careful leaning forward and looking down... I'm going to loose a tooth for it one day.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Could make a good choking device for those members who cause the moderators the most grief

Harsh but fair :)

Choking... choking? Bolas mate, reusable ;)

Chin up, get a better angle then.

But aside done with, this one dosen't come under the no harming clause... I do have a gold pen somewhere I could do you a one off?

• Like 1

How big is the B ?

I was thinking if a similar size to a £1 coin, it could be a permanently kept Lidl/Aldi trolley uinlocking thing.

:blink: err Ok lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

clip your keys to your belt loop

weld coin on top of your wedding ring for a bit of bling.

there no waste, all gets used.

like the cufflink idea for sure and the tyre tread depth.

+1 for ingenuity, but pipped to the post by Sippo, although only by 5mins. Was photoshop open before or afterwards... A draw!

I know it doesn't look like I spent more than 5 mins on it - but trust me I did!

Could use it as a flipping coin (depends upon what's on the other side).

If it comes up Briskoda, spend time on the forum or car.

If it comes up 'tails', do something else.

• Like 2