What have you moved on to after your fabia?

I went to a Polo GTI (still got it), then bought an RX-8, which I changed for a Golf GTTDI (and regretted, near instantly) and then onto a 330d, which I love!

Next plan is to sell the GTI in the next week or two and buy an E30 to have as a restoration project.

I've just sold the vRS for, as my avatar says, a 94' E34 520i Touring... :rofl: .. I'm surprised how little I miss the power, I'm not surprised how much I like RWD and a more sophisticated chassis... Now, for some picture whoring...

8665764279_495672667f_b.jpg

• Like 2

Something with a front passenger airbag as I feel somewhat uneasy being "protected" when person beside me isn't. Actually a later example (2006 ?) of my 1.4 mpi would suit me just fine as I really don't much like the Fabia 2 and all the other models with the exeption of the Citygo (which might be a tad too small) are too big for my needs. Otherwise it will be a case of what is available at the right price at the time so haven't set my heart on anything in particular.

Im in 3 minds

Bmw 635csi (classic)

Vw passat cc on air ride and some pimping wheels (sensible and very cool in my eyes)

Some type of scooby with nothing less than 300bhp (just to get it out of my system then on to option 1 or 2)

But planning on building a mk1 mx5 track car just for fun with a mate as second car to keep the racing off the streets.

• Like 1

Joe I have to agree with you on the Passat cc lovely looking car and I love the shape too.

I have a hankering after a Honda S2000 tbh. More sensible option would be a BMW 330D.

Keep reminding myself how cheap the Fabia is to run lol.

After going down hill -

Impreza Turbo - S2 Elise - Clio 172 - TDCi Mondeo. I then went back up hill - Fab VRS onto a 330d. Not sure what next as I've only had the Beemer a few weeks but I'd have another Scoob in a heartbeat!

Tempted myself to go to a seat Leon cupra R...

I'll take you out for a spin in mine if you're in my neck of the

woods anytime soon Chris. More or less the same engine in the Leon.

I'll take you out for a spin in mine if you're in my neck of the

woods anytime soon Chris. More or less the same engine in the Leon.

But more traction. :)

A few weeks ago, I swapped the Fabia for a new Citigo.

The Fabia has been very reliable in 6 years and 186.000km. It's had a hard life, but never missed a beat.

Just hope the Citigo is the same.

So far i like the car very much. Quite impressed with the little engine.

Sendt fra min LG-E975 med Tapatalk2

I fancy a 2 seater! Nice S1 Elise or VX220 would be great!

Silly thing is I wanted a 2 seater when I bought the vrs - the love has never gone away!

Good choice....

I had my Seat Ibiza TDi with a few tweaks and then bought a VX220 with a cheeky supercharger bolted on... I have since bought a Fabia vRS... so sorta do the opposite. Two very different machines, and I feel similar to Mr Foxy when I enjoy the Fabia (with 200bhp) as the fun you can have with out attracting any form of attention (good or bad) is great...

I mean a 200bhp / 300lb.ft silver Fabia with a standard exhaust looking like this... *minus the tic tac look and the stickers off*

reducedimage187_zpsa7ea9d34.jpg

VS

The VX220 running *hopefully when I add the NOS* 350bhp / tonne in Porsche Mexico Blue running a Larini full exhaust system looking like this...

2012-02-25132516.jpg

Needless to say there is something about being stealth that is fun!

• Like 1

Stealth would be pretty fun.

I just fancy something loud, that everyone will look at. VX220 is gorgeous, I do like the S1 Elise though. Not sure what they are like day to day. Can't imagine the running costs being that high!

My old bike was really loud, had custom fairings etc, used to get so much attention with it!

Stealth would be pretty fun.

I just fancy something loud, that everyone will look at. VX220 is gorgeous, I do like the S1 Elise though. Not sure what they are like day to day. Can't imagine the running costs being that high!

My old bike was really loud, had custom fairings etc, used to get so much attention with it!

The price of the S1 is starting to go back up, I could have got a very tidy S1 and had a little bit of change for the price of the VX, however I still wanted go, not just show. IMHO any lotus version out of the box just isn't quick enough (minus the corners) than I would have wanted. So plummed for a supercharged 2.2. Don't regret it at all.

DO IT.