Piper exhaust - size? Vid?

2 questions, anyone know if the piper exhausts are 2.5" pipe? It doesnt list on their website :(

And anyone got a vid of their piper with no silencers or cat? Wondering how the larger pipe will affect noise, currently got it all removed anyways

2.5 inch, no silencer and cat video http://www.briskoda....eo#entry3181962 second thread if youd searched for piper video.

Still need to do a drive by.

Pop out and get us a drive by nowwwwwww, please :)

If i pass my interview tomorrow ill be treating myself to an exhaust. stuck between the piper zero box and maybe a jetex..

I havent heard of anyone running one but tbh it would be the opposite of a piper. jetex are known for being great quality but not loud. the piper on the other hand will be relatively truck like on idle and sound great on boost.

Im weighing up what i want form the car. its £220 for the piper and £250 for the jetex. The jetex has a backbox too.

Yeah can get the jetex cat-back off ebay for £250ish that will have one box.

And the piper zero box is £220 or the one nox system is £340.

Im tempted by the jetex Tbh. My straight through sounds great on boost but Tbh it sounds like a transit van when plodding about. Doesn't suit the stealth of the car.

Well I've picked up my car earlier today with a hybrid fitted and the Piper SS de-cat to finish off my Piper straight through system. With the de-cat in it's a LOT louder that's for sure!!!

It's reasonably outside when you're driving normally, but you hardly notice it in the car to be honest. However.... when the car comes on boost, the tone changes completely and it sounds like an absolute ANIMAL!!! Turns a lot of heads that's for sure. Best of both worlds if you ask me - loud when you want it to be, quiet(ish) when you want it to be :-)