Fabia VRS interior

Sam745

Following on from my Recaro project I now have a surplus of seats and bits and so need to clear some room.

For sale are the front and rear seats from my 2004 (54) Fabia Vrs.

Pictures as below. The passenger seat does not have under seat storage as I transferred that into my current interior so blanking plastic is fitted.

Rear seats have centre rear belt.

Interior has not been smoked in and is in good condition considering its covered 91,000 miles. No rips or tears but a few signs of wear here and there as would be expected.

I have given it a very quick clean.

Would have to be collected from North Hertfordshire as its a bit too big and heavy to post!

Looking for £150.

020_zpsb46fe70a.jpg

019_zpsceb83878.jpg

018_zps440f3a7f.jpg

014_zps6732defa.jpg

Wow, nice seats mate GLWTS

I actually like the standard vRS seats (when clean)... only thing that could get me to part would be leather and I think would have to be CREAM....but then you are talking serious cash or bodging......

Only recently was that guy in the fabia 1 forums with a standard car looking for better seats....surprised he isn't all over this....may be worth a PM to him

Hi, if you'd be willing to split i'll take the rears. I'm guessing you'd prefer to sell as a whole set though. Hopefully they'll be someone else on here who just needs the fronts and we can come to some arrangement.

Cheers

In answer to both the above questions, I would prefer to sell as a whole but may consider splitting if enough interested parties want to get involved, though if someone pulls out it could make it difficult.

Yes the passenger seat base is good and has not collapsed, neither has the drivers side.

• 1 month later...