Skoda Octavia 3 Owners register

2 hours ago, Dezmondo said:

Took ownership of a 2014 Octavia VRS estate (white) 2 days ago. Beautiful car, I thought! The engine warning light has come on today. Bonza

Do a fault code scan using e.g. VCDS to see what has caused the light to come on, it may be a firmware glitch, it may be something minor that can be reset and ignored or it may be something that needs correcting.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Octavia VRs Corrida Red estate, petrol, dsg,  with folding mirrors, heated seats, space saver wheel &  Variable boot floor, hopefully mid September

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, TTodorov said:

@themanwithnoaim

Smile, it's a good moment :)

I knew what was ahead of me, 6-1/4 Fn hours drive to the West country combined with every other Fwitt especially, those that crashed & shut both the M5 at Exeter & 12 that managed a shunt on the A380 just before Newton Abbot. Got through that just before the Police closed it for recovery.

The lack of smile was because I knew it wasn't gonna be fun just, didn't really appreciate how bad it could be.  Drove a lotta very dark country lanes though & the lights are awesome if the self-leveling doesn't help with down & up hill.

2 months will fly by; just you wait! Either that or it may feel like 2 years... hah.

On the plus side, its the best car I have owned to date.

That being said, my past car history has a lot of Fords and even a Vauhxall! Like comparing apples with oranges it now seems.

32 minutes ago, MashAsh said:

2 months will fly by; just you wait! Either that or it may feel like 2 years... hah.

On the plus side, its the best car I have owned to date.

That being said, my past car history has a lot of Fords and even a Vauhxall! Like comparing apples with oranges it now seems.

Lets hope so!!!

I'm coming from a long line of Oil burners, so looking forward to a little pep in the peddle...

got myself race blue 2.0tdi VRS 15 reg and loving it my replacement for 08 reg octavia classic 20170817_132206.thumb.jpg.6d636c4962acbaa29e6bfbc8a5603e12.jpg

Edited by savman
  • Like 2