Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

Looks very nice in the white wheels, been meaning to purchase some LED interior lights for a while! Do they glow dim when not in use though?

£140 for the tints is a good price considering there is 7 windows to tint?

• Like 1

Looks very nice in the white wheels, been meaning to purchase some LED interior lights for a while! Do they glow dim when not in use though?

£140 for the tints is a good price considering there is 7 windows to tint?

LEDs go out completely when not in use  :)

And yes, I was happy with £140 for 7 windows

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered one of these today   :)

I know mine is a manual, and I'm not sure if my steering wheel controller will operate the MF buttons, but it looks the part, and as cheap as a non-MF wheel from anywhere else

IMG_1423_1.JPG

http://www.skodateile.cz/index.php?pg=product∏=298&menu=%C5%A0koda%7CFabia%20II%7C

• Like 1

Seems like a good price for a new one Bryan.

I really like this wheel, although I would prefer if it was a touch smaller, can sometimes feel like you are driving a bus in my vRS.

Certainly like these more than the new FL Logo wheel out on recent models.

I wonder if you could somehow reprogram the flappy paddles to operate other functions on the car, like comfort indicators otherwise you might look a bit silly sat there clicking them making "nyeeoowm" noises :) 

• Like 2

Where ya from brimma? Saw a white fabia exactly the same as this on Pennington flash in Leigh yesterday.

Should have kept the Monster decals on, you're fading away into a sea of copcycat white on white Diesel Elegances.

Suggest you order that piece of pipe and start practising :rofl:

• Like 2

Looking good Bryan.

I was too polite to say at the time, but I'm so glad you took the Monster stickers off. :)

Thanks, Richard

I think my sanity returned when I came off the steroids

Great news today on wiring up the new LED DRLs

Simply unplug the wires from the existing connector and plug into point one and two of the new connector, then they work exactly the same as the current DRLs ie on just as DRLs and automatically switch off when the sidelights are switched on on the main headlights - the joy of having two working bulbs in the headlights  :)  and it means people won't think I'm driving around with foglights on with main headlights  :)

Car booked in for next Saturday (16th November) to have the vRS bumper fitted

Can't wait

:)