Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

seeing this, I have to ask, do I really want a Roomster :think:

Top work, Brimma. The OEMness :wonder:  of those seats really does look the dogs danglies and finishes? it off very well :thumbup:

• Like 3

Best shape bodystyle for the mk2, best spec (Elegance) and now best seats (vrs) too.

Not to mention a few nice tweaks like the front bumper.

On top of a diesel as a daily and a gear stick to play with.

Very nice. :)

A car Skoda should have made.

seeing this, I have to ask, do I really want a Roomster :think:

Top work, Brimma. The OEMness :wonder:  of those seats really does look the dogs danglies and finishes? it off very well :thumbup:

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys

A visit to the god who is Eddie-NL will be happening hopefully within the next fortnight to see how many buttons we (he, obviously) can get working on the vRS MFSW........can't wait for that   :)

• Like 2

Glad to be of service Bryan :happy:

Car does look nice with the improvements you have added

Thanks, Eddie, was great to finally meet up

The Octavia is an absolute credit to you, and a showcase of what can be achieved with a bit of thought, knowledge and effort

Keep up the good work.......from today's experience I think there'll always be plenty waiting around the corner   :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Difficult to tell what it will look like with that one in yellow but i bet it looks nice on yours with it beeing white.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...