Big turbo Mk2 TDi vRS rep (07.01.17 update)

Brimma

Cheers damo, very kind words indeed :)

Makes it all worthwhile

Michelle's just said, "Thats nice…I like that."

That's high praise indeed, from someone who gets fed up with seeing cars on my computer screen!

• Like 1

Michelle's just said, "Thats nice…I like that."

That's high praise indeed, from someone who gets fed up with seeing cars on my computer screen!

Excellent  :)

My wife and kids came out to it today and said "what's different?"

• Like 1

Yours sits lower? Looks great Brian. Black headlights planned for the future?

Thanks, Charlie  :)

Having read some of the comments how poor the black headlights can be I'm sticking with the silver ones

Mine will maybe look lower at the front, but probably the same or slightly higher at the back, as the Bilsteins lower it 30mm at the front, 20 at the back

Makes sense, it looks good :) I didn't realise there was a difference with the headlights, other than the colour of the material.

There's a thread in the Mk2 forum about the black lights' poor performance, I have no problems with the standards

• 4 weeks later...

Looks brilliant! I am liking the black monte grille with the normal headlights. I might have to 'borrow' that idea for mine!

Saved a bundle, and the sidelights override the DRLs, so it doesn't look like I've got fog lights on all the time

Out of curiosity, how much was the front bumper? Was considering getting a vRS bumper for mine when i finally get it but think I prefer the Monte bodykit which follows round the entire car.. Would probably be a ballache to either merge the two or remove the Monte trim. Can't decide.

Your car really does look the part! :thumbup:

• Like 2