Murdering barsteward s

Call the EDL what you like (I personally think they are a bunch of retards) but they don't go around trying to behead British Soldiers on the streets of London.

Think a lot of people have very skewed ideas on what's happening in our country.

Call the EDL what you like (I personally think they are a bunch of retards) but they don't go around trying to behead British Soldiers on the streets of London.

Think a lot of people have very skewed ideas on what's happening in our country.

Its not like they help old ladies cross the road either though is it? What they actually do is hold a march where they get to have a punch up with the same sort of deluded nutters from whatever fanatical group turn up (sometimes Muslim groups but more often than not its members from Unite Against Facism) that they end up in a punch up with.

As i tried to mention in a previous post, fundamental religious groups, EDL, IRA, Unite against fascism are all deluded and go about everything in totally the wrong way.

I tell you what i really dont understand... all these radicals that claim to hate the west and everything it stands for will happily drive cars, eat food, wear clothes all made in the west.

Thats like me declaring religious war on pop music but having Justin beiber playing in my car

I'm speechless. One of our Soldiers was murdered in broad daylight by two Muslims shouting Allah Akbar and now we are saying what a bunch of imbeciles the EDL are. It's this kind of mentality on a country wide scale that turns people to extreme views.

Don't hear too much from all the lefties when this kind of thing goes on....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00pbclq

• Like 2

Tbh as much as i hte to say it its probably a good thing that the two "offenders" didnt die, as mentioned before if they had died they would have become martyrs and heros and would have had songs sumgs, storys writtend and tales told about them if they had. I should know i have a lot of irish family and theres nothing more than a cause that belives its fighting for "the right" loves more than a martyr

Ps. My grammer/spelling is poor due to typing on the phone with rather large hands

• Like 1

From what i have read everyone has said how disgusting the events that took place were, the EDL came into it as within hours of this sad event taking place they decided to hold a mini riot, wear some balaclavas and start on the police!

All radical groups are disgusting and hold no place in a modern society.

I couldn't give two hoots if they both died at the scene. The only people who would think they would be martyrs deserve the fires of hell. If they live they will only cause the tax payers a nice sum of money in the subsequent trial and some soulless lawyer will get a nice pay check win or lose for representing the scumbags.

Personally I'd rather see them brought back to health and dropped off downtown Afghanistan where their "enemies" are forewarned and forearmed.

Credit to the armed Police.

They didn't really have a whole lot of time to decide what to do,

they reacted very quickly under the circumstances.

Non graphic footage of Police response taken from a distance contained in the link.

If in doubt don't click it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-watch-shocking-video-1907772

+1, lets hope the police complaints commission think the same thing.

Religion causes wars. So glad I have common sense and don't believe in any of that nonsense. Such a shame that something this terrible can happen in our own country. Who let these kind of people in the country. Oh wait.

RIP dude.

Non graphic footage of Police response taken from a distance contained in the link.

If in doubt don't click it.

http://www.mirror.co...g-video-1907772

WOW. That was quick reactions. They way those scumbags ran at the car they definately had intent to harm the officers.

I don't believe that any religion actually justifies the actions of these people, yet it has been used an excuse by many in history to justifyy their actions through some very twisted interpretation. Not going any further as I don't think this is really about religion, rather using it as an excuse. How many killings did the IRA and their kind carry out? Didn't see any Catholic churches getting attacked by the ED

Then!

Nothing but sympathy for the soldier, his family and comrades. Huge amount of praise for the lady who confronted the murderer and the police for dealing with it (having seen the above video link).

I don't believe that any religion actually justifies the actions of these people, yet it has been used an excuse by many in history to justifyy their actions through some very twisted interpretation. Not going any further as I don't think this is really about religion, rather using it as an excuse. How many killings did the IRA and their kind carry out? Didn't see any Catholic churches getting attacked by the ED

Then!

Nothing but sympathy for the soldier, his family and comrades. Huge amount of praise for the lady who confronted the murderer and the police for dealing with it (having seen the above video link).

The ira didnt do anything in the name of religion, infact a good few were prods. So that why no chapels were ever attacked

I couldn't give two hoots if they both died at the scene. The only people who would think they would be martyrs deserve the fires of hell. If they live they will only cause the tax payers a nice sum of money in the subsequent trial and some soulless lawyer will get a nice pay check win or lose for representing the scumbags.

Personally I'd rather see them brought back to health and dropped off downtown Afghanistan where their "enemies" are forewarned and forearmed.

How does this make us any better than them? How does thi

How does this make us any better than them? How does this stop those spreading hatred an inciting terrorism if we behave exactly as they're brainwashed into thinking we do?

It's an itch scratch cycle that once broken, once there is no knee jerk reaction shoots down those spreading hatred.

Dam it. What was I thinking. Lets nurse them back to health, put them on trial, then in to a nice jail cell with TV and play station, 3 square meals a day with choice of menu on a wing full of other Muslim extremists. Great idea.

Adding to my earlier point about the Police, lets not forget how the

UK descended into riots and chaos in August 2011 when a person of colour was shot

in Tottenham. I'm certain armed Police have had to alter their tactics in light of

this. In that situation would I have had the prescence to aim to take down and not

kill? A very difficult call to make when you consider what happened last time,

• Like 1

I think the vest way to deal with Muslim extremists who commit those sort of atrocities is to hold public crucifixions, then all their followers could stand around looking at each other denying it happened, and anybody to tries to intevene gets strung up as well..

• Like 1

http://www.telegraph...ic-killing.html

The brass neck of this bloke.

Why is he still here?

There are heaps of these radical clerics in the UK. What i cant understand is why do we not have the power to kick these nutters out of our own country? Why should Europe be able to tell us who we can and cant boot out? Nonsense.

I would quite happily accept more intrusion in our private lives if it meant a slackening of this civil liberty exploitation. I have nothing to hide so people tapping my phone etc wouldnt bother me if it helped track down evil scumbags.

Too much pussy footing about wih people treading on egg shells for fear of upsetting some bleeding heart liberal.

The only people who should be against more powers for police to intrude into their personal life are the people with something to hide. A slight intrusion is a small price to pay if it prevents more brutal attacks in broad daylight on a public street.

• Like 2

14th century problems require 14th century solutions. When the problem ceases to be academic, why isn't the law regarding sedition and treason being routinely invoked against people who, within the UK, regularly preach the overthrow of the legal authority of the Monarch and its replacement by Sharia law ?

Nick

• Like 3

I had a phone call off my mother yesterday and i just happened to mention if she had heard about this traggic event i thought it relevant as some of my family have been in the forces or TA. and she hurled straight into a tirade of abuse about the EDL, she brought it up i never even mentioned it. This is a liberal woman in her 50's who's giving me a lecture about the EDL and how they are a bunch of facists bla bla bla. Now this goes to show how the media in this country have tried to diffuse the situation by deflecting the attention away from the massive problem with unregulated Mosques preaching hate in this country on to poor working class English people trying to make a stand against it. Now these people are the only ones who have the bravery to actually do anything about this we can all sit here and type stuff from the comfort of our Homes. These people might be football fanatics and used to chanting insults etc. not very educated and not very articulate in getting their message accross but lets be under no uncertanty the EDL would not exist if it wasn't for radical muslim extremists. I don't Blame Muslims they are following their beliefs i don't blame the EDL for protesting I blame the liberal passifism thats got us into this mess and those people who try to justify this need to wake up and smell the coffee or shisha pipes.

I had a phone call off my mother yesterday and i just happened to mention if she had heard about this traggic event i thought it relevant as some of my family have been in the forces or TA. and she hurled straight into a tirade of abuse about the EDL, she brought it up i never even mentioned it. This is a liberal woman in her 50's who's giving me a lecture about the EDL and how they are a bunch of facists bla bla bla. Now this goes to show how the media in this country have tried to diffuse the situation by deflecting the attention away from the massive problem with unregulated Mosques preaching hate in this country on to poor working class English people trying to make a stand against it. Now these people are the only ones who have the bravery to actually do anything about this we can all sit here and type stuff from the comfort of our Homes. These people might be football fanatics and used to chanting insults etc. not very educated and not very articulate in getting their message accross but lets be under no uncertanty the EDL would not exist if it wasn't for radical muslim extremists. I don't Blame Muslims they are following their beliefs i don't blame the EDL for protesting I blame the liberal passifism thats got us into this mess and those people who try to justify this need to wake up and smell the coffee or shisha pipes.

I agree with some of this but not the fact that you think the EDL are brave. There is too much liberal passifism definately but the EDL is not the solution. Give the police the appropriate powers to do what is required as they will do it properly. The EDL are totaly misguided and will only make the problem worse.