Murdering barsteward s

Grr666, I also feel for the people in that area, but if we had a Government that were strong, we would not breed these people

The suspects waited circling the deceased and only letting females near the body, when police arrived they walked towards the armed officers, they would have been challenged to drop the weapons and then they were shot.

This has nothing to do with colour, race or religion. This can be laid solely at the the doors of the people who allow groups of radicals to brainwash people

act of terrorism, terrorist act(the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear)

So think

IRA

National Front

Fundamental Muslim groups

EDL to certain degrees (not all of them)

Animal rights groups (not all members)

• Like 1

act of terrorism, terrorist act(the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear)

So think

IRA

National Front

Fundamental Muslim religious groups

EDL to certain degrees (not all of them)

Animal rights groups (not all members)

FTFY :) Think Westboro, for example.

Should have just double tapped the f*****s in the head.

Surely its better to be able to question them, im sure they could give a vast amount of answers and intelligence that could be used to save further lives. What happens to them after questioning.... who knows

• Like 1

Their acts have more gravitas if they are martyred.

That's why they calmly waited for armed Police and posed

for photographs. Regular uniform were in attendance but since a firearm

was mentioned in the original public reports of the incident to Police they stayed

well back until armed response unit arrived.

Then the attackers focused their attack on the armed Police. Including if

reports are to be believed opening fire at them with the pistol they also had

as well as attempting attack the cleaver and two knives.

They wanted to be shot.

• Like 1

But surely these nuts would want to carry out as much as possible before being caught?

Must have balls of steel to just stand there, then challenge armed police. It's not usual terrorist behaviour.

Its not balls its the belief that what they are doing is righteous and that no harm will come to them, its also as grr66 said, the are extremists and will do increasingly extreme things to further their cause

They believed they would be martyred for these actions, its why they were so blase speaking into camera phones. Thankfully they have been brought in alive and I hope ready to buddy up with a big skinhead in D-wing.

Monsters are seldom born, they are created. Someone has created these monsters and no doubt someone too cowardly to undertake the act themselves. We don't need inquests or reviews, we need punishments that fit crimes. However we all know that their punishment may befit in years punished, but we also know that their every comfort will be tended to in our cottage cheese justice system.

The anger blinds the real sentiment tonight, our thoughts to be with the family and friends of the man who lost his life. RIP.

• Like 1

just seen the footage, I've not been that shocked in a very very long while, my question is why?, the amount of badness in the world today is really out of control and it was done to one of the troops! its only the good people that bad things happen too, Cancer,Stabbings,getting cut of benefits, and all the drug dealing and junkie ba**ards of the day just roam about free happy as Larry, what is the world coming too??

Edited by United 11
  • Like 1

Trouble is, it cost us money to shoot them, it's now costing us money to make them

better from their gunshot wounds. It will cost a fortune to hold them until trial, another

fortune to try them, and an ongoing mega fortune to imprison them for the rest of their lives.

Most likely in a special isolated jail as they wouldn't last 2 minutes in general

population. I'll bet a fiver they were banging on as well.

This is what the human rights movement has left us with, why they weren't

killed rather than incapacitated I'll never know. It's not like theres any doubt that they did it.

All the ongoing expense could have been avoided by just aiming a bit higher.

These two muppets aren't connected to any proper terrorists, they've just spent too

long on the internet watching jihadist videos. We'll learn nothing from them.

The gobby one in the video talks of how 'in our lands, our women have to see the same'

in the same video later on (just shown on itv news) he refers to us bringing 'our troops'

back from overseas conflicts to prevent things like this from happening again.

So he clearly isn't even sure what side he's on.

Lets look at this realistically

they waited and provoked police into shooting them

they seemed a little british ?

It kinda stunk of being planned

the perps were not high profile high risk targets rather weak rats off some estate probably not seen their dads for ten years

has no-one else looked at this as a "divide and conquer" political unrest attempt ?

would it not be a good idea to delete this post as im guessing tinternet chatter is being harvested by the protagonists

I genuinely feel for the family but this was the reason for it happening and we are falling right into it all

Love everyone !

I think what is worse is the Internet is now awash with, and to quote D15VRS 'White English Catholics' and the like spouting stupid racist nonsense about ALL Muslims. Which only escalates the problem because our already ostracised Muslim citizens read it and develop and even worse view of 'us'.

• Like 4

I think what is worse is the Internet is now awash with, and to quote D15VRS 'White English Catholics' and the like spouting stupid racist nonsense about ALL Muslims. Which only escalates the problem because our already ostracised Muslim citizens read it and develop and even worse view of 'us'.

Yep, seen it coming from a few types on my facebook fraternity, I have been trying to weigh in to tell them to calm the hell down and keep things in proportion.

• Like 1

Yep, seen it coming from a few types on my facebook fraternity, I have been trying to weigh in to tell them to calm the hell down and keep things in proportion.

Yep.. my facebook is like an EDL manifesto at the moment. Very sad!

While I consider this terrorism, and I'm not condoning this despicable act in any way. If this bloke was indeed a serving soldier, by definition, one might consider him a legitimate target. A military member of a foreign occupying force. However, as this was done on British soil, whether or not that reasoning can be applied, is questionable.

That said, May lice from a thousand camels haunt their genitals. Also, I hope those 70 virgins they were promised are all men.