Fabia vRS Alloy Sump Protector Group Buy!

Josh_PoloGTi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Josh_PoloGTi - Confirmed

2. MissyC - Confirmed

3. Devonutopia - Confirmed

4. WW_VRS - Confirmed

5. Mort - Confirmed

6. Black Magic - Confirmed

7. JUT - Confirmed

8. PJM - Confirmed via PM

9. Fab16v - Confirmed

10. Shifty - Need to email Josh

11. RallyInfo

JOSH! I'm as pi455ed as one can pretty mucy GET! BUT! SPOT ON MATE! THOSE PICS LOOK!

a) as sweet as any mod I've ever done

and

B) as good a value as any mod I've ever done (bar PD130 transplant ;))

Look forward to payment email. :thumbup:

edit: You do NOT know how appreciative I am of Briskodian s TRUE honour and RISK in allowing yheir furbies being the nsubject of torture and one-off mod experimentation!

:thumbup:

AQ big one to Col G in general and to Josh in this ESPECIAL situation! :D ( ;0) )

:rofl:

LMAO!!!! you saying that the rest of josh's car isnt as good as yours? lol :rofl:

Josh...

Sorry that i couldnt be in on the GB-thingy..

will these be available for general purchase from this company in the future? - i will probably get one eventually.. will need it once my next stage of modding goes ahead :D

ps, any idea how much it weighs?

:rofl:

LMAO!!!! you saying that the rest of josh's car isnt as good as yours? lol :rofl:

It was the beer talking so try not to read too much into it. :o

I was just trying to express my appreciation of other peeps' willingness to allow experimentation on their cars. :) (just in a pi55ed way, thats all :dtp: )

It was the beer talking so try not to read too much into it. :o

I was just trying to express my appreciation of other peeps' willingness to allow experimentation on their cars. :) (just in a pi55ed way' date=' thats all :dtp: )[/quote']

:orb_party:dtp::friday: "i love you guys" :rofl:

If more people want to get in on this now, then there's no problem... You must be able to pay within the next 7 days though.

I think the plan is for people to order these through me in the future... One-off's might be a little bit more than the £150 + VAT we're paying through this GB, but they shouldn't be much more.

So, if you can pay £150 plus postage (unless you're collecting from Cambridge) plus VAT in the next 7 days, then you can get in on this.

Roll Up, Roll Up!

Regarding emails and stuff - nothing has hit my inbox yet? ;)

I fear the 'tomorrow' for the email is the same 'tomorrow' the pictures came in :D

Come on Josh, the excitement is killing me!