Coolbox purchased

MarieK

So after much deliberation I've ordered the yeti cooler 23L

41lPhWKVTlL.jpg

It will compliment my new white yeti very well and should be useful for my car collection trip as it supposedly keeps contents chilled for several days. I should be able to just throw a bag of ice in it when required to maintain the low temperature.

41lPhWKVTlL.jpg

It will compliment my new white yeti very well and should be useful for my car collection trip as it supposedly keeps contents chilled for several days. I should be able to just throw a bag of ice in it when required to maintain the low temperature.

So what's that for then? Carrying organs for transplant in your ambulance? :rofl:

• Like 3

Bags of ice cubes leak. Frozen sprouts seem to offer the best option, peas thaw too quickly and cauliflower is useless.

Yes I have looked into this in far too much detail!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

41lPhWKVTlL.jpg

MarieK, with my experience of the West of Scotland the cheaper option would be to leave the food on the rear seat and open a rear window, it will be cold enough to keep your fayre cool all day :devil:
  • Like 3

Yes, will your organ fit in it? :giggle:

and frozen peas can be useful in reducing swelling - if required :giggle:

Bobdog, take note!

Ah, yes, well with the swelling reduced I might just be able to squeeze it in :rock:

• Like 2

Quite a few of the southeern French campsites I have visited keep pop bottles refilled with water in the freezer for keeping your cold box cold. No leaks and not only cheap but you are excercising you green gene too

For those that care, size matters. The bigger the better. More mass gives longer term satisfaction.

Mmmmm...

Mass.

Noun

A coherent, typically large body of matter with no definite shape.

That'll be all that beer then Bob ;)

• Like 2

Kitten and I have a coolbox that plugs into the 12v socket in the boot. :)

VERY handy.

Do you have any other electrically powered toys that you can plug into the socket in the boot?