Delivery times

I have ordered mine on 5th of June; couple of days after they confirmed bulid week as week 27, which is this week. However, on monday, the dealer explained me that the build takes 3 weeks, two weeks for processing the order and getting everything ready and one week actual build. On top of this, the delivery can take allegedly up to 3 (or 4 in exceptional circumstances) weeks. So I'm facing a mid August (possibly end of August) delivery.

And no one seems to know what was that ACC option.

I have ordered mine on 5th of June; couple of days after they confirmed bulid week as week 27, which is this week. However, on monday, the dealer explained me that the build takes 3 weeks, two weeks for processing the order and getting everything ready and one week actual build. On top of this, the delivery can take allegedly up to 3 (or 4 in exceptional circumstances) weeks. So I'm facing a mid August (possibly end of August) delivery.

And no one seems to know what was that ACC option.

If you need more information talk to Skoda UK customer service. They are really helpful, lot better than Dealers.

Edited by dellfan
  • Like 1

Just spoke with Skoda UK and they advised me that my car was built last week and waiting at factory to be transported to Emden. Don't know why my dealer advised me that it will be built this week when its already been built. Do' t know who to believe. 

Any Briskodans with Similar build week ?

Ordered mine 19th May and popped into the dealer today they said my car has hit the docks in the UK so should be ready for collection in approx. 2 weeks from today, that will be 9 weeks from order. My rention certificate for my personal plate is due next week.....DVLA don't let me down!!

• Like 1

Hello,

Finally i have a production week, week 33, if everything goes well, i should receive it in the end of August.

11 weeks between order and production, i hope the number 11 doesn't change to 12 or 13!!!!

Ordered our candy white 1.4 TSI DSG elegance estate in april, possibly one of the first orders in Norway. My mistake however, was that we opted for the panoramic sunroof. Got a call from the dealer yesterday, saying production week has been moved to week 37(!!!!). Initially, the prospect was week 29, then 33 and now 37. Explanation: Skoda only receives so many sunroofs per week, and there has been problems with suppliers due to the floodings.

I'm probably stuck with the Octy 2 FL until mid october....... Therefore, it was really annoying when I spotted a brand new estate at work today. Of course, that car was without the sunroof :bandit:

Edited by Capo79

Got a call from my dealer today, got a 80% chance of getting production week 34 with delivery in late September. But I had to drop the 230V adapter I had as an extra.  Or else it would take 3-4 more weeks.

He too have to wait for the panorama roof, so he was not werry happy.. :P

I ordered in early April a 1.6 TDI Elegance DSG with ACC, and last week I was informed that the ACC can not be manufactured before week 45. Are there others who have received the same response from the dealer?

Wow this is not cool. I have that option. Did not think that now it will take more to get the ordered vehicle. People started ordering I guess. Because our posts here at Briskoda

I ordered in early April a 1.6 TDI Elegance DSG with ACC, and last week I was informed that the ACC can not be manufactured before week 45. Are there others who have received the same response from the dealer?

I have the ACC and no words about that from my dealer today, only the 230v socket.

My dealer told me that Skoda can not deliver enough ACC. Skoda has decided to delay the delivery of cars with small engine (1.2 FSI and 1.6 TDI) and maintain the delivery of larger engines.

• Like 1

Ordered 2.0 Tdi dsg elegance with toys April 6th build week 37 !!! Was build week 27 up till last week then jumped!

Dealer has held px price for another 3 weeks then will sort out a car for us to run around in .

Which is good service I think,just a bit annoyed car won't be here till September at the earliest !

I have ordered a 1.4 TSi DSG Race Blue Elegance & dealer says delivery expected early Sept. but can keep present car 'til then & will honour p/x price.(have done 1100+ miles since order in June).

A few years ago when we were px'ing a Polo for a new one we did over 3000 miles between agreeing the deal and the delivery of the new car! UK average of 12k ish a year, 3 month delivery time. 1000 miles a month is pretty normal and I would expect any dealer to factor that in to any deal they are offering.

Actually it's 20 days since my order, not 1 month, and I am retired, not a tear a**e rep. although I do Volunteer Car driving, (hospitals, surguries,& holidays etc) which bumps up the mileage a bit.

I ordered on 19th March, took delivery 1st June, that was only 10 weeks, 4 days, it dragged!! The last 5 weeks have flown by!

I have ordered 1.2 SE cappucino with extra front armrest on 10th June (at that time already made, still in factory) and today going for it. It took exactly three weeks to transport octy from Czech to UK. czech-germany train, germany-uk ship.

My 1.4 DSG Elegance with some extras was ordered 26 June & Skoda have told me build week is 33. The factory is closing 15 July & re-opens 4 Aug. If that holds true then I should have my new Octy about 2nd week of Sept, which is rather better than late Oct which the dealer thought.

Got my call from the dealer today.

My order for a 1,8 TSI Combi 4x4 is postponed to next year, yes next year!

It's the sun roof that can't be delivered!

Was the same when the Yeti was introduced, they never learn!

Not so happy, no word about compensation!

:(