PastyBadge Group Buy #9

PastyBoy

Have lost a motif off one of the alloy wheels on a  2006 1.2 fabia Sport. Do you by any chance have one of these and can you tell me if they are all the same. 

This one has left 4 holes where I suppose the motiff fitted into.

regards

Sturdee

Hi All

Sorry have been flat out with work but should have kept everyone updated

The order, as it stood, was placed yesterday.

Normal lead time for production is a week for indivudals however given this order is over 100 badges and 10s of differnet designs/colour combinations it does take a little longer to work through them all.

I'm hoping it'll be a couple of weeks at the most but i'll keep everyone updated when they go in the post.

Are these still available?? i would like to order front and rear badges

On the group buy? No

As an indivudal production produced in approx 3 weeks? Yes

Drop me a PM and i can sort you out

Have lost a motif off one of the alloy wheels on a  2006 1.2 fabia Sport. Do you by any chance have one of these and can you tell me if they are all the same. 

This one has left 4 holes where I suppose the motiff fitted into.

My badges affix to the plastic centre cap which it sounds like you are left with.

To put mine on you have to peel off the OEM metal badge (whih you have lost) anyways.

I can't supply anything that will match the OEM badges but i could supply you a set of 4 to replace them all if you wanted. 

• Like 1

Hi All

Sorry have been flat out with work but should have kept everyone updated

The order, as it stood, was placed yesterday.

Normal lead time for production is a week for indivudals however given this order is over 100 badges and 10s of differnet designs/colour combinations it does take a little longer to work through them all.

I'm hoping it'll be a couple of weeks at the most but i'll keep everyone updated when they go in the post.

On the group buy? No

As an indivudal production produced in approx 3 weeks? Yes

Drop me a PM and i can sort you out

My badges affix to the plastic centre cap which it sounds like you are left with.

To put mine on you have to peel off the OEM metal badge (whih you have lost) anyways.

I can't supply anything that will match the OEM badges but i could supply you a set of 4 to replace them all if you wanted.

No worries buddy as and when

Hi Pasty

Just so that I know for next time, I was going to change the badges on the wifeys car. 

In case she wants something bespoke, which format do you want the design, I have autodesk and stuff, or I could just create them and send them as a jpeg if you prefer?

Cheers

Jass

Depends on how technical you want me to get.

Ideally I'd need a true vector graphic probably .ai file or .eps file but failing that a high res jpeg or PDF or something will yeild pretty good results

Depends on how technical you want me to get.

Ideally I'd need a true vector graphic probably .ai file or .eps file but failing that a high res jpeg or PDF or something will yeild pretty good results

Cheers

Think the transformer one got her brain ticking over.  But that should stop shortly hehe.  Runs out of gas very quickly.

Hope she doesn't check the history and find this now.

Apologies all I meant to stick a post in here too.

A large box of badge arrived with me yesterday morning and I processed everything and got them out the door in the post yesterday afternoon.

However the box that arrived only contained 90% of the badges ordered.

There had been an issue with a few and the printer was redoing them as he wasn;t happy with them the frist time around.

I'll get the missing 4 orders sent out ASAP.

Everybody else - ENJOY! :D

• Like 1

Well PastyBoy... These are absolutely quality and I really appreciate you offering these group buys. I do hope there will be more to come, I must admit I didn't order all I wanted too, I ordered my centre caps as a 'feeler' being quite new to Briskoda (not an insult just weary with handing money over, and certainly nothing personal to PastyBoy). Now I wish I had of just ordered everything I wanted all at once! That'll teach me in future :)