Yeti collection road trip

MarieK

Yes  johann, Seat seem to be hitting the sweet-spot with their design language. Sorry Marie, back to your roadtrip..... :happy:

Edited by looby

. Sorry Marie, back to your roadtrip..... :happy:

Errmmm...  I think she's finished it.  Back home now, basking in the warm afterglow before reality bites and it's back to work.

• Like 2

I'm afraid its frowned upon in here.

Bob was sent to naughty corner and hasn't been seen for weeks. I think they locked the door and threw away the key  :giggle:

Thought you'd locked bob up after your mission to get snowy?

I suspect the dogs were a cover for that double cage... :wonder:

I thought the joke was "on a scale of two i'd give her one"?

Back to the regular programming..

• Like 1

Only one sleep to go...any practical tips for what to do when we get to the dealership tomorrow based on your recent adventure with Snowy (BTW, Otka definitely fancies him...I think they may have had something going on at the factory... :love: )

• Like 1

I think my Snowy is a 'hump em and dump em' type of guy as he is already over Otka and was eyeing up another yeti in the works car park today  :giggle:

So take a box of hankies for when you break the news to poor Otka tomorrow  :heartbreak:

• Like 2

Well in north notts we have had more than enough rain. We have a small number of rented out houses, including three old cottages in a row. Each one has been flooded and we have spent 2 days talking to tenants builders recue cleaners and insurance companies.

I just wish for a dry day off on Sunday at Gaydon

My Yeti is mud coloured up to the black door strips

Back in September when Jana was at the dealers for some paperwork, an  innocent young lass at 6 months since registration (allegedly the time when a female Yeti is in season) some new Yeti cubs were... err.. trying to err... get to know her better  :wonder: I had to keep a blood shot beady eye  on her as I didn't want a new baby on the way so soon after Janas' adoption. I think she flirted a tad then left them with empty paws. I will warn her about Snowy after all a Black Magic mating with a white may result in a Friesian!!

Jana is a good girl... I think... :think:

Thinking about it a tad, Black and White Yeti should team up. White ones retrieve the nearly deceased then pass them on to the black ones for planting once they leap off the mortal coil..

OK, I'm off to the corner...

I think my Snowy is a 'hump em and dump em' type of guy as he is already over Otka and was eyeing up another yeti in the works car park today  :giggle:

So take a box of hankies for when you break the news to poor Otka tomorrow  :heartbreak:

Otka  says 'Snowy who?...' I say I just hope she isn't that fickle once we've collected her...  :think:

• Like 1

A zebra striped Yeti whould be a sight to behold.

Or may be a little cross-breeding - a Zebra striped Yetster?

Anyone in west yorkshire with a black male Yeti?

Spot the zebra-striped Yeti!

• 5 months later...

Its been six months to the day since I collected Snowy.

I've just read through this rather long thread and had a giggle at the banter. Such happy memories!

I still smile when I look at Snowy, and when I drive him. I've had no issues so far with anything, he's a perfect specimen...which is more than can be said for any of the other men in my life  :giggle:

• Like 2

I've just read through this rather long thread and had a giggle at the banter. Such happy memories!

I still smile when I look at Snowy, and when I drive him. I've had no issues so far with anything, he's a perfect specimen...which is more than can be said for any of the other men in my life  :giggle:

Nice to hear that Snowy is still fulfilling his duties,  he is only a young lad though should keep you happy for a fair time yet :giggle:.

Thought you had gone into hiding not posted much for so long,  nice to see you here again. you will have to have a party for his 1st birthday and invite all his yeti friends :hi: .   

• Like 1

So far so good then! Luckily we've not had any really bad weather so far (fingers crossed)

Regarding your other little problem, a little poem comes to mind:

Men have many faults, women only two

Everything they say & everything they do

Runs away & hides :giggle:

• Like 1

Maybe because he's a toy boy?

The question is, will he keep you in the manner to which you've become accustomed?

• Like 1

Awh!  Good. 

By the way did you see the picture I took specially for you in this thread?