Yeti facelift spy shots ...real this time :)

BigHusky

RR is usually spot on with info, so will wait with anticipation.

Are they going to be snap shots of parts of the car over a number of days, leading up to eventually showing the whole thing as with other models :wonder:

TP

Oh can't wait to see it ... all being well I plan to order a new one in November time for next March ... a 170 DSG (or 181 if they kindly deign to let us have that!).  Just hope I like it!!!!!!

Wish they could have made the nose look like this one.  I like this (and yes ignore EVERYTHING from the windscreen back - I'm just on about the nose with the lovely slender horizontal (Octavia lookalike headlights).

Skoda-Yeti-Facelift-729x486-d3538262d450

From other spyshots it seems the foglights are going to be housed in some angular protruding bits in the lower bumper.

Latest spyshot:

387281-original1-2z8bj.jpg

Headlights actually look a bit similar to the ones in the photoshop 900000 posted. Seems like they're trying to make the car look wider with the shallower, wider lights and grille.

I expect there will be DRLs in the headlights similar to the Octavia (or possibly the Superb FL)

From other spyshots it seems the foglights are going to be housed in some angular protruding bits in the lower bumper.

Latest spyshot:

For the one range at least...  rumours are that the what you describe will be the Urban edition with the Scout edition retaining the round fogs...  Let's hope that rumour is true since then both the haters and the lovers of the fogs will be happy!

• Like 2

Latest spyshot:

387281-original1-2z8bj.jpg

Headlights actually look a bit similar to the ones in the photoshop 900000 posted. Seems like they're trying to make the car look wider with the shallower, wider lights and grille.

I expect there will be DRLs in the headlights similar to the Octavia (or possibly the Superb FL)

I love the strategically placed round leaf were the spotlight would be. :giggle:

I love the strategically placed round leaf were the spotlight would be. :giggle:

Which is why I suspect this "spy shot" was very carefully released by Škoda PR themselves...

Found a photo Yeti under testing at a local website.

Feeling the new Octavia's nose fit it, I made the image below?headlight cells also from the new Octavia.

sorry?but Why I cannt upload pictures?

Do we know they haven't?!  (...or have I missed something  :think: ?)

Perhaps you've just missed all the spy shots above in which clearly the Yeti headlights are NOT slender and as horizontal as on the image of the white Photoship I posted...   :giggle:   They are clearly of the same proportions to the current headlights which by no stretch of the imagination can ever be called slim, slender or horizontal in what they look like.   :rofl:

Perhaps you've just missed all the spy shots above ....

My point, Johann, is that none of these have to our knowledge been official nor of reputable authentic origin.  If could well be that one or more are valid - but we'll have to wait and see.  In the meanwhile I was being pedantic, in true Yeti style :nerd: , when you said 'could have' rather than 'might have'. 

Still friends? :hi:

My point, Johann, is that none of these have to our knowledge been official nor of reputable authentic origin.  If could well be that one or more are valid - but we'll have to wait and see.  In the meanwhile I was being pedantic, in true Yeti style :nerd: , when you said 'could have' rather than 'might have'. 

Still friends? :hi:

LOL... love that.  Still friends yes.  

Spy shots of actual mules being tested are different to PhotoShops people make up in a flight of fancy on their computers (as per the white one I posted)...  so from these shots of actual FL cars (albeit mules) you can gather quite accurately what the finished product will look like.

• Like 1

From looking at an enlarged copy of the front picture, I can see some strange "manipulation".

The upper ends of the bumper looks "photoshoped" or masked.

The "round fogs covers" looks as masking the absence of the fogs ! Look at the difference at the edge of the front light where it meets other body parts and where it meets the "fog mask". To me it looks as the front light lens continues behind that mask. Otherwise, why do they have to mask the fogs ?!

I'm afraid one of the Yeti's main personality signs - is gone...

Edit: I think I understand the connection of above two masks:The fogs have being moved to the bumper edges !

Looks it was an educated guess...