VRS UK Specs and Prices Announced

http://www.skodamedia.com/index.php/latest-news/prices-and-specifications-announced-for-new-octavia-vrs

Goes on sale 1st August

Octavia vRS prices

Model  

CO2 

OTR 

BiK (‘13-14) 

P11D value 

Hatchback

2.0 TSI 220PS           

£22,990 

20% 

£22,795 

2.0 TSI 220PS DSG 

£24,380 

21%     

£24,185 

2.0 TDI CR 184PS DPF             

£23,260 

18% 

£23,205 

2.0 TDI CR 184PS DSG DPF 

£24,650 

20% 

£24,595 

Estate

2.0 TSI 220PS           

£23,790 

20% 

£23,595 

2.0 TSI 220PS DSG 

£25,180 

21% 

£24,985 

2.0 TDI CR 184PS DPF             

£24,060 

18%     

£24,005 

2.0 TDI CR 184PS DSG DPF 

£25,450 

21%     

£25,270 

Octavia vRS standard equipment

> 18" Gemini anthracite alloy wheels
> 3 spoke MFSW for radio and tel with DSG paddles if DSG
> Acoustic rear parking sensors
> Automatic post collision braking system
> Bi-Xenon headlights +AFS+LED "DAY LIGHT" with dynamic angle control
> Black door mirrors and handles
> Bluetooth
> DAB
> Daytime running lights
> Driver alert system (fatigue detection)
> Driver knee airbag
> Driving mode selection (eco/comfort/sport/custom)
> Dual?zone air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
> Energy recovery
> ESC incl ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR
> Hill hold
> Lane assistant
> LED rear lights
> Light assistant
> Rear backrest release (estate)
> Rear electric windows (with child safety switch)
> Roof rails (estate only)
> Sports suspension
> Stop/start
> Touchscreen "Bolero" (with single CD player & proximity sensor)
> TPM+

Are these prices from BookFace, ****ter or the likes?

Seen  them on our internal system but price and spec was meant to be tomorrow, nicely leaked media men  :D

Tw@tter, Twitter same thing

Edited by Preston_Motors

So what kind of deals can we expect from these figures? I can't imagine there's much scope for discounts

Edited by LewJo

Are these prices from BookFace, ****ter or the likes?

Seen  them on our internal system but price and spec was meant to be tomorrow, nicely leaked media men  :D

Tw@tter, Twitter same thing

http://www.skodamedia.com/index.php/latest-news/prices-and-specifications-announced-for-new-octavia-vrs

Saw it in another thread here

I'm sure there will be the usual 12% off list 6 months in. Pricing is about 1k less on what I thought it would be so I'm impressed. Sadly no Canton audio as standard though.

In brackets I've put in the VED rates, a surprising leap if you go from CR manual (estate or hatch) to DSG. On the estate it's a £95 annual difference.

Damn, forum software stripped all the formatting out. Anyway, go here and see for yourself :)  http://carfueldata.dft.gov.uk/search-by-ved-band.aspx

Edited by Dodgy

I'm sure there will be the usual 12% off list 6 months in. Pricing is about 1k less on what I thought it would be so I'm impressed. Sadly no Canton audio as standard though.

Well people were getting that level of discount on the standard Mk3, pretty much straight after launch.

I certainly wouldn't consider buying without a hefty discount, as the spec I want is just under £27k.

• Like 3

I certainly wouldn't consider buying without a hefty discount, as the spec I want is just under £27k.

You and me both!  Plus of course we haven't driven the car yet.

You and me both!  Plus of course we haven't driven the car yet.

I liked the way the CR150 Elegance drove, but it didn't feel special enough to tempt me.

The VRS certainly looks more to my liking.

where is the options list?

configurator is still not showing vrs!!

so far I can only see the price of the vehicles

Oh bugger, I think that is me making plans for a new car then. Price as expected and I can't see it requiring much in the way of extras. Certainly will find out tomorrow and then off to the dealers on Saturday :D

where is the options list?

configurator is still not showing vrs!!

so far I can only see the price of the vehicles

Don't expect to see details like that until its officially launched.

just noticed on the press release about the black mirrors and handles but nothing about the black radiator surround, surely that can't be an extra!

just noticed on the press release about the black mirrors and handles but nothing about the black radiator surround, surely that can't be an extra!

an optional black pack is nothing new for other cars within the vag group.

Guys.

How does the 6 spd cr compare to the fl model model price?

Just trying to figure pricing over here ;)

• Like 1

Fu##ing great, you only get a mfsw if you get a dsg gearbox. Skoda uk you are mental, why won't you listen to the people who want a manual car and the mfsw is there some real reason we can't have the mfsw with a manual.

• Like 1

Fu##ing great, you only get a mfsw if you get a dsg gearbox. Skoda uk you are mental, why won't you listen to the people who want a manual car and the mfsw is there some real reason we can't have the mfsw with a manual.

No... I had a mfsw on my manual 61 plate 1.4octy tsi and it had full bluetooth and phone pairing so I agree they've lost the plot

Its got a MFSW across the vRS range, its the way its worded isnt very clear '3 spoke MFSW for radio and tel with DSG paddles if DSG' I read it as 3 spoke MFSW for radio and telephone with DSG paddles if DSG, i.e. MFSW across teh range, but with gear change paddles if a DSG gearbox, thats how I see it.

Must admit its a well specc'd car, only thing I would add on top of the standard spec would be heated seats, cruise control and colour maxi-dot, heated washer jets and Canton,so if I fancied a 2.0TSI DSG then that works out at list price £25,470.00 so a 10% approx discount shop be possible fairly soon, then it will depend on the GMFV with the 0% finance on a PCP, it could look attractive!  Lets say the GMFV is set at 50% of the value of the RRP (without options) £12190.00 So then you are financing £12190.00 plus options, so £13080, stick a grand down so financing £12080, divide that by 42 works out roughly, £287.00 Ok its a very rough approximate working out, but that aint too bad!