New Location for North West Meet Sunday 4th August, who fancies a Romp at the Romper

foxyvixen

It has been decided we are going to try a new location, which hopefully has better food and cheaper drinks

We will meet at the Romper, Altrincham just off junction 6 of the M56, at 7.30pm, directions on the link

http://www.chefandbrewer.com/pub/romper-ringway-altrincham/p1179/

Anyone is welcome, the more the merrier, hopefully some new faces for a good laugh :)

See you all there :rock:  :rock:

Had tea at the romper yesterday, was very nice as per. Car park isn't huge but there's a bit on the right as you turn in were we could all park together as its set back.

See photo :)

Posted Image

Me and Kristina will be there, looking forward to meet the rest of the northwest guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll be there! The little Scholars are in Forn Parts and it's 10 mins from AutoScholar World HQ and nerve centre, so I've run out of excuses (unless the sky falls on my head, again, ect etc).

UPDATE - a few of us are going to be eating, we have decided to meet at 6.30 to eat that way we can all have a good natter afterwards

Sean - I need to find the place too!!!

Andy - Good suggestion on the parking

Newbies - Roll up, you are all welcome

See you all tomorrow :rock: :rock:

Enjoyed the new location meet tonight. had a great laugh, especially drawing on Karl's Fags!!!! :giggle:

Thanks to the guy who told me to drive through the Tunnel

Yayyyyyyyyy I made the Abarth POP. in the tunnel. it sounded Awesome :dance:

Sh!t myself on the way back through the tunnel, felt like Lady Diana, thought the Wall was gonna take me  :rofl:  :sweat:  :blush:

• Like 3

Glad you had a good time, it's a decent pub that so a good choice.

Even nearer for me than the Fox! Just need a clear Sunday evening now  :hi:

Hopefully see you there for the September one. There's some nice roads around and about there too, if anyone wants a run out.

Steve

There's some nice roads around and about there too, if anyone wants a run out.

Steve

A northwest run? Wow that's been a while lol.

Side note Aduk are doing a Chester driving day in September if your interested.

Hey John - maybe not a full, full runout but there's some nice country lanes that would create a nice loop for 20-30 mins dependant on pace :)

Sounds good for ADUK - must pop back on there....