Any other lady Skoda owners out there?

fe71

Hello and welcome, I had to turn my head round to see your picture.. There are a few ladies on here yes, but it's mainly populated by old bearded flat-cappers with seat covers made of beads, a golden retriever, and a sanatogen dispenser on the dashboard..

nevertheless there are some very knowledgeable folks on this site, so help is always at hand for you and your car.

:D

• Like 2

There are a few ladies on here yes, but it's mainly populated by old bearded flat-cappers with seat covers made of beads, a golden retriever, and a sanatogen dispenser on the dashboard..

Hayling Island seems quite the 'in' place to be then Tom?

Hi - yes there are a few of us on here.

Dip in here from time to time. On my 14th Skoda and this site is a mine of great information with some top blokes always willing to help or give advice.

Biker for my sins too - and there's also a good group of M/c enthusiasts with some good Bike related threads.

Welcome and hope you enjoy :0)

• Like 1

Hi,i'm new to this site and i noticed that there doesn't seem to be many lady Skoda owners on here!!

Another female newbie here!

Welcome to both of you.  :)

• Like 1

Sorry about my pic,uploaded from my tablet and i can't rotate it.I pick up my citigo sport next Tuesday and its my first ever skoda and brand new car.

• Like 1

I think us females should have our own section hahaha! 

I've been a skoda driver for about 8 years now. Named driver on a mk 1 vrs, owner of a mk 1 estate, and currently awaiting mk 3 vrs estate new build!

Our own section does sound a good idea - but I for one would be a hopeless source of information if anything goes wrong mechanically or on detailing cars. :blush:

( going to say this quietly, but think maybe we're better off with the blokes around ).  :think:

• Like 1

Yes thats a good point ,coz dizzy blondes car would never get cleaned ...and yes there r many knowlegable females on here .

I'm knowlegable about boots  :happy:

• Like 1