FMIC Group buy

I'd be up for a group buy as well. as usual though, it's price dependant.

You can get universal intercoolers for about £100 and then universal pipe kits to be made up yourself for about £60 I think.

I guess around £300 - £400 for a decent group buy could be done.

I got forge kit , and it was over £600 , and that is a lot of money , but it fits perfectly and no cutting .

A very easy, well not easy but it was not really difficult to fit , took about 2-2 1/2 to fit .

It is a real quality kit , I'm very pleased with it

Thanks Trev

I will give the lad a nudge, reason he backed out last time was because he didnt want the hassle of dealing with people "moaning" lol.

My car was the test and after a few months I have had no problems and am pushing just over 200bhp with no limp mode :D

On my car, crash bar still intacked and from the outside, when put back together, you wouldnt even know unless really looking hard ;)

SKFabiaMay20133_zpsc4b2eb5d.jpg

I will give the lad a nudge, reason he backed out last time was because he didnt want the hassle of dealing with people "moaning" lol.

My car was the test and after a few months I have had no problems and am pushing just over 200bhp with no limp mode :D

On my car, crash bar still intacked and from the outside, when put back together, you wouldnt even know unless really looking hard ;)

SKFabiaMay20133_zpsc4b2eb5d.jpg

did you have to cut any bumper or trims etc for that or was it a straight fit

did you have to cut any bumper or trims etc for that or was it a straight fit

Straight fit using custom brackets  :)

Fits more or less in the bottom grill so nice airflow ;)

Where's the aircon radiator/condensor thingy?

Behind the fmic :)

That's why I went the Forge route on my car for the FMIC as I don't like the amount of hacking and cutting to fit the THS Seatsport FMIC to the car.

And it's also fairly discrete, you can't really tell it has one fitted.

Fit the ibiza cupra crash bar

Mounts up to fabia and zero cutting required!

Problem solved

You need to cut both sides don't you so it's the same width as the Fabia one. I have an Iniza crash bar and just cut both sides down, didn't even bother trying it as it was.

There's also a small tab you need to cut by the mounting points. It's all clear when mounting it to the car though and as Jase said no cutting is needed, well for the SS cooler that I have anyway.