RoadWarrior

Smaller update:

Other badge being sprayed on N/S door. Will get it peeled off tomorrow:

P1080140_zps13mcjthx.jpg

Removal of Punisher markings continues (needs another coat or 2):

P1080141_zpskhmnpqu0.jpg

And my new "tax disc" is in place, plus a new disc with another MFP badge B)

P1080143_zpsyaxowkdr.jpg

• Like 2

Oh God that inaccurate MFP badge made me throw up a little :x He's got a long way to go if he's going to catch up to my mental stupidity... I mean creativity. A good read all the same - thanks for the link ;)

UPDATE:

I beliiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeve I can flyyyyyy...

P1080185_zpsvdkpvrs8.jpg

I quite like this jacked-up look and unfortunately it's giving me ideas. Anyway... I attempted to fit my RARB:

P1080178_zpsdyrhd4b9.jpg

And after 5 hours of trying I still couldn't get the shock bolts out

P1080183_zpsv9xbqi4x.jpg

So I sacked it (I'll try again another day) and decided to add some other bits.

I now own 2 air horns, because you know... 1 wasn't causing enough heart attacks. I've added a "Ring" one to my existing "Stebel," to add in some different sound.

P1080186_zpsmxyna609.jpg

P1080188_zpskdn11cgz.jpg

You can't really tell the difference in this video... but that's mainly because my camera couldn't cope with the noise :D

Then this happened:

P1080192_zpseghfrsmi.jpg

P1080193_zpsveitzzpj.jpg

P1080194_zpsuqptpi7e.jpg

P1080195_zpsdkeoh4hh.jpg

It's now boosting differently... but at this stage I can't tell whether it's better or worse. I need to do some more testing (and altering) before the final verdict. Noise isn't "rude boy" either - just an extra little TSCCHH. Bit louder, but no where near Scooby level.

More soon!! (I hope)

• Like 2

This may sound daft and I'm sure you know what ya on with , but as for tyres we got ours from Costco and were a real good deal were supposed to be £380 for all 4 tyres fitted but then we got. £70 voucher through the door so £310 all in for the Michelin pilot sport 3 out of interest what did u go for ?

This may sound daft and I'm sure you know what ya on with , but as for tyres we got ours from Costco and were a real good deal were supposed to be £380 for all 4 tyres fitted but then we got. £70 voucher through the door so £310 all in for the Michelin pilot sport 3 out of interest what did u go for ?

Well with my member discount I got mine for £306 - it's the only place I could find BF Goodrich tyres to match the original Interceptor :p

Im000440.jpg

They won't be the same model of tyre, but it's as close as I can get... and *should* look awesome. Unless of course I'm royally misjudged it.

RARB installation: Round 2. New approach - get the wheel off and really go full pelt at the nut / bolt.

P1080215_zpsmlvhhbn6.jpg

P1080216_zps8vfwor9q.jpg

...and still no joy. I can't get it off to save my life - it's like the nut is welded onto the bolt. I've given up again... Round 3 soon.

However, it's provided me a chance to test-fit my new wheels...

P1080217_zpsfdl8hhiq.jpg

P1080218_zpsdl0ayocz.jpg

P1080221_zpsfplzh6vv.jpg

Ah... :|

P1080219_zps4lq65dww.jpg

Yeah "Will They Fit" lied...

P1080223_zpsf86wl417.jpg

I was expecting them to be really close to the suspension and only poke a little, but the opposite couldn't be more true.

Looks like I'm in the market for some wheel arch extensions then! :ph34r:

• Like 3

I've been thinking about some myself, but not sure they'll work on my car

I think some smaller ones might work ;)

Right... this happened:

P1080227_zpsyem6rtyi.jpg

P1080228_zpsbvd9dn0y.jpg

P1080229_zpsekzkojbx.jpg

The fella who did the tyres actually owns a matte black VW van with banded steelies... so I'm not the only lunatic around here! Saw the pictures of it and it looks amazing - bull bars (legal) and everything! :D

Then came the inevitable:

P1080232_zpslwahv6qs.jpg

P1080237_zpsh0vloxaw.jpg

P1080238_zpsmpkgcmwg.jpg

P1080235_zpsmk9761hx.jpg

P1080234_zpsznt1cx0e.jpg

The fronts are perfectly fine however:

P1080236_zpslqbd7ucg.jpg

P1080240_zpsksomctdl.jpg

And vs the original spiders:

P1080239_zpsxudtd5el.jpg

So the question is... can I get away with it? It's nowhere near as bad as I thought it'd be but it's still slightly poking :(

• Like 3

Thanks guys.

Well now that's finally over and done with, I can return to thinking up mad ideas. Deffo more vents, etc to come. Really need to work out how I'm going to add louvres to the rear window... maybe some bars / armour plating as well!

MFP%20Advert_zpsgdqdpwrw.png

Shame no one's turning their car into "Pursuit" or "Interceptor" - could have our own gang :D

ford_falcon_xb_v8_interceptor_mfp_508_ma

• Like 4

Think I'd be tempted just to lower the front you know and leave the back alone.

All the interceptor cars seem to have severe rake anyway so would keep it in theme.

Don't know what it would drive like but at least all you would need to buy is a cheap set of front lowering springs as it doesn't need to come down too much.

• Like 1

Think I'd be tempted just to lower the front you know and leave the back alone.

All the interceptor cars seem to have severe rake anyway so would keep it in theme.

Don't know what it would drive like but at least all you would need to buy is a cheap set of front lowering springs as it doesn't need to come down too much.

I'd love to do that, but I'm a bit worried it might affect weight transfer / handling too much. The front is also very close to the ground with the splitter on the front bumper, so I've got to be careful not to stick it in the ground everytime I hit the brakes :D It would look good though.