Maidstone Sept 2013 Meet

lfc958

You clearly have more patience than me, I'd already be agreeing a sensible price...

Shame really as it looks amazing.

Not sure I have Richard,,..with a blown engine I'm currently not in a strong bargaining position. :happy:

• Like 2

Decide to install my rainy day engine, fully forged etc etc,... bottom line,.. the internals are good for over 500bhp, Just a few more bits to add before its ready to pop in the car, ARP Studs arrived yesterday and are fitted, image below..

9546828061_9063b752c8_z.jpg

• Like 3

Decide to install my rainy day engine, fully forged etc etc,... bottom line,.. the internals are good for over 500bhp, Just a few more bits to add before its ready to pop in the car, ARP Studs arrived yesterday and are fitted, image below..

Top Man! I'd cash in my Arriva season ticket for that!

Quite possibly going to manage to get to the NW meet at Warrington on the 1st Sept. Will be passing on warmest regards from all of us in the SE. ;):)

Top Man! I'd cash in my Arriva season ticket for that!

I didn't realise that your pensioner bus pass could be cashed in....................... :giggle:

Think I saw my car arrive yesterday popped into the dealer to ask a few questions and I'm greeted by a white vrs estate pictoris alloys and red trim just getting taken off the lorry so hopefully it's mine and I have next weekend off work just CAN NOT WAIT now lol. I've not been excited at all till I saw it then the penny dropped lol

• Like 1

This post made me happy.

always a good excuse to do an engine swap, When the current one goes pop.

Might see if i can pop up to this one in the Jetta :happy:

So jealous of you getting your vrs soon! Ive still got another month or so to wait and im v impatient!

btw am coming too but prob just for drinks as im on a diet...... might bring the other half too 

Edited by LadyVienna

Might come along, Bossfox what car are u bringing, would really love a passenger ride in the leaf!!

Really?

Wow, that's an unusual first choice out of my odd collection. :giggle:

To be honest I don't know.

Probably the GT-R or Chris's convertible.

Maidstone is a bit short of public charging oppertunities for joyrides and crusing home at 50mph afterwards around 11pm doesn't appeal unfortunately.

• Like 3

No not really Bossfox, I was only joking, unfortunately I can't use a sarcastic voice or face via the Internet.

I am a mega mega mega skyline fan though, all started at the 2000 earls court motor show where I laid eyes on a gtr. Never had enough SPARE money to own one but they are my dream cars. I've been in the r32 r33 and r34 gtr's all running between 450-800bhp. Never driven one until the most recent one, but that was just a quick test drive around tunbridge wells when the 480bhp first model came put.

I'm worried that if you bring the gtr I might not make it into the pub, instead will spend the evening in the car park gently caressing the tight yellow vinyl wrap of the gtr. Haven't been to a Maidstone meet for a long while, I hope chris remembers me cos he's the only one I remember.

• Like 2

New engine slowly getting there, cometic head gaskets fitted, 1.6mm thick giving 8:1 compresion so hopefully not too sluggish off boost, image below of progress thus far, especially for vRSsunroof as I understand he likes to knock one out over a shiny engine....bloody perv... :)

9632304482_f5e32fb9d3_z.jpg

That Engine is looking Sexy :P

:wonder: Sorry I wont be there as SHMBO and me are off to Vegas and being a pensioner I have to save some pennies for the trip :giggle: (so she tells me) :think:

That Engine is looking Sexy :p

lol..that spin out in the storm must have done things to you and sunroof..I've got this terrible image in my head of you and him together..holding hands ...and..and...

filner.jpg

San%20Diego%20Mayor_Cala.jpg?ve=1

_46999060_mud_race_emotion_766.jpg

sauna2.jpg

Noooooo....

• Like 2

It's here I pick it up Thursday -Friday fingers crossed.image.jpg

That work on the engine is coming along never done one but looks like a lot of work may I ask what it's going in?

• Like 1

...That work on the engine is coming along never done one but looks like a lot of work may I ask what it's going in?

Hi Jimbo, car looks great up for a change myself and in two minds to go for my 3rd vRS or not, look forward to a closer look at the meet sometime. The engine is for my kitcar, not been on the road long and blew it up thrashing it on a blat. Impreza engined jobby. this engine is toughened right up so should take a good pounding. Car below at Bodium Castle before the gardener caught up with us.. :giggle:

9478883220_c39d91da42_z.jpg

• Like 1

B33fy-I was thinking that it looked like a boxer engine never seen one out of a car. That kit car looks awesome hope to see it sometime.

Alex b- I hope I do I'm jumping from a 1.4 hyundai i30 edition to the vrs so quite a big jump for me power wise so will be taking it easy for a while