VRS leather interior

Anybody ordered one yet with leather interior. Is it plain black leather, or does it have the red or grey piping.

Also has anybody ordered in Meteor grey?

Thanks

I've ordered a Meteor Grey with black pack and leather with grey stitching and highlights on the seats

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Please post a picture when it arrives Karvy, sounds fab!!

will be October /November and that's if the order goes through as I've ordered a heated front screen on a TSI

How much leather is actually used. The bit you sit on I would think.

How much is the Leather option

Think leather was £600 but not as much to upgrade if ordered with winter pack for some reason

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody found a decent picture of the leather interior yet? I'd love to what it looks like as I think I'll be upgrading to it when I order as I'm not a fan of the standard part cloth design

How much leather is actually used.  The bit you sit on I would think.  

How much is the Leather option

Yes, like most cars it's just the seat facings.

Rest is vinyl.

That's why a custom Nappa retrim will cost you around £1000 and Skoda only charge £600 for the Rhino Hide. ;)

Having sat in the vRS at Goodwood, I do wonder what the quality of the full leather interior will be like. The bolster leather seemed really poor quality to me at Goodwood. But then my LE does have Nappa leather, maybe I've been spoiled.

If it's anything like the mk2's leather upgrade it'll be pants.  I spent the extra forking out for that option when I got my mk2 without seeing an example in the flesh and my heart sank when I first saw it, which kind of took the shine off picking up a new car.  Yes, it adds a touch of luxury to the interior, but it's not worth the outlay, especially when compared with even the Superb Elegance's leather.  I am of course talking about the mk2's leather and it may not be representative of what the mk3's is going to be like.  

• 2 weeks later...

I sat in a vRS for the first time this weekend.  It had the standard seats - fabric seat base and back with Leather (look or real??) bolsters.  I was underwhelmed.

I am a lease customer (corporate plan) but have a hard cap of £25k.  I was hoping to have the standard seats and spend the remainder on other options.

I have had an mk3 elegance on test - with leather - and the seats were very nice.  Are the vRS leather seats of similar quality?

Can anyone advise of the durability to-date of the mk3 vRS standard seats?  The fabric seemed a bit cheap and nasty.

I'm (nearly) a first time Skoda owner and have no experience of the materials used previously.

Thanks.

The fabric used seems similar to the stuff used in the original fabia vRS, I did 40k miles in mine with issues with wear n tear.

Hmmmm.  That could be fun then; I currently do about 30k a year. :wonder: