National Service Bill 2013-2014?

theezenutz

I've just come across this video how do you all feel about being signed up for national service?

Watch video and spread the message http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IH2Xf9KaoSk#at=235

Here's the link to the official government website. http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2013-14/nationalservice.html

This Government governs over a bunch of feral youngsters and gang members that they can not control now,

the thought of formally training them to kill the enemy would be interesting.

so who would they call up, only Royalists, Patriots, defenders of the faith?

British People for the British Cause,

Rule Britannia, Britannia Rules the Waves just not just yet, till we build some more ships.

I think they the Government better get themselves some better Close Protection as it is.

Obviously any Conscription would require those with family connections to be Officer Class, 'what ya, jolly good, hop hop to it plebs'.

Reminds me Downton Abbey starts again soon,

george

My World Financial Solution is that first and foremost, that the worlds military and defence forces should be made up of Politicians, Academics, Religious Leaders & Royalty, and all their Kith and Kin.

Just put them into the battle field or theater of war first.

That will get us back to a good place where people can get back on with living in harmony.

george

• Like 3

My World Financial Solution is that first and foremost, that the worlds military and defence forces should be made up of Politicians, Academics, Religious Leaders & Royalty, and all their Kith and Kin.

Just put them into the battle field or theater of war first.

That will get us back to a good place where people can get back on with living in harmony.

george

Well said

Oh for God's sake!!

Considering that the "feral" youth form a very, very small percentage of todays youth, but form the highest publicity part, it just seems to be playing into the Daily Mail reading idiocracy. Why does no one try to give reports of all the good works done by the likes of the Scouts, Guides, St John Ambulance Cadets and the thousands of other Youth groups?

And Agenda 21? Don't make me laugh!!

• Like 4

There is one thing that is certain in life, everyone was a baby once, and a child and many get to be a teenager.

Funny that.

It is the Feral ones they want is it not, even if you think that is a low percentage of the young people.?

In many areas they are,

but maybe you want to see some of the streets and estates around the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-23315438

do you want the nice hard working kids off to war.?

Or the depressed and those without confidence.

War does involve being killed and maimed.

Those already injured are getting pathetic medical treatment and support or after care,

so little hope for those forced into the Military at the whim of Politicians.

If they are interested,

they will be joining the Government new version of the TA.

They would join the Regular Army, but the Government like those that follow not Leaders for that.

and those that chose that career now get punted back out, because they are costing too much.

You used to 'Join the Navy to see the World',  (what did you see, you saw the sea.)

now you might have to fight.

The Government(s) wanted 50% to have University Education but forgot that actual Manual and often low paid workers are required.

We need Engineers, Designers, Scientists, Professionals, but actully we need workers mostly.

Just employees on normal wages doing menial jobs often.

Now they have no jobs for the well educated in Arts & History, Drama & Media Studies.

Social Sciences & all the other courses that the many have studies and got Degrees in.

So Conscription for the Intelligent & well educated first, and leave the jobs they are taking to stay below the level for repaying grants,

for others that never went to University, GAP Years etc.

Middle Class & Upper Class as Squaddies first and foremost.

george

Ha ha, isn't the Internet a wonderful place where idiots and cretins can broadcast their nonsense.

But to be honest, national service would be a good thing. It would stop all these drug using idiots and disband the gangs, personally I wish it would come back.

Ha ha, isn't the Internet a wonderful place where idiots and cretins can broadcast their nonsense.

But to be honest, national service would be a good thing. It would stop all these drug using idiots and disband the gangs, personally I wish it would come back.

No one has called you any names tried to degrade you in anyway.

Don't like the information, don't look at it and more importantly don't reply to it. It makes no difference to me what you believe or think you have free choice as do others.

Have you ever used drugs?

Peace

Edited by theezenutz

No one has called you any names tried to degrade you in anyway.

Don't like the information, don't look at it and more importantly don't reply to it. It makes no difference to me what you believe or think you have free choice as do others.

Have you ever used drugs?

Peace

My reply wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the author of the YouTube video. How come your so touchy!? Do you believe it? This isn't the first time you've posted blatant propaganda (such as the anti police GBH video that was laughable).

Judging by all the replies above from other users it would seem that common sense has prevailed and luckily they seem to largely agree that this is a load of nonsense.

Edit to add. No I have never tried drugs, why do you ask? Have you?

Edited by mdon

If it's load of rubbish, great nobody get's hurt.

We'll just have to wait and see.

That figures, and yes I indeed have tried drugs. I've had both good and bad experiences on them.

Role on the "dope" of his rocker comments. Water off a ducks back.

Edited by theezenutz

National service should never have stopped IMO , some of these " feral " kids come from dysfunctional families and they have been around since time in memorial, however the moral fibre is very much torn apart with these around today but don't write them off ! Some of them or most of them would come good if only people would give them a chance

That figures, and yes I indeed have tried drugs. I've had both good and bad experiences on them.

Why does that figures? Why does the fact that I haven't participated in illegal activities (yet you have) have any bearing over this guy is an idiot, and that you are sharing and repeating it?!

Is it because I said national service would help eliminate the amount of drug users that plague our society? The reason why I know this would help is because I know military law and enforcement of it is a lot harsher and effective than the civil courts that are weak and aren't really very effective.

Why does that figures? Why does the fact that I haven't participated in illegal activities (yet you have) have any bearing over this guy is an idiot, and that you are sharing and repeating it?!

Is it because I said national service would help eliminate the amount of drug users that plague our society? The reason why I know this would help is because I know military law and enforcement of it is a lot harsher and effective than the civil courts that are weak and aren't really very effective.

Only because of your stance on the matter.

The legality of it is insignificant. Let me explain at least my take on it. If murder was legal would you do it? Chances are you wouldn't, not because you can't because you know it to be wrong.

Why are these drugs illegal? Is it for health reason's? The crime aspect? Why are the two biggest killing drugs in the world legal? How much of an impact does these two legal drugs have on the police and health care sectors? Cannabis never a known death through the use of weed as far as I know.

What business is it of anyone's if I want to partake in these activity's in the confinements of my own home? As long as i'm not stealing to fund it, not harming anyone in anyway, why does it give anyone the right to stop me exercising my own free will?

There's a lot of crap surrounding drugs i'm just giving the opinion of someone with first hand experience of the matter.

Listen to this from another great man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

How could I forget this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ

Robin Williams funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xosib6JQcl8

Edited by theezenutz

Conscription always reminds me of a local ne'er do well who got 6 months of the "short sharp shock" experiment for burglary.

On his release I asked him how he got on, he told me I would never catch him again. "Why?" asked I, "have you learnt you lesson?"

"No" was the reply "I have just had six months of good food, cross country running, and PT, I'm so fit you will never catch me!" 

But the beer and dope soon took its toll..... :giggle:    

Edited by P6bJOHN

“I'm glad mushrooms are against the law, because I took them one time, and you know what happened to me? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours going, "My God! I love everything." Yeah, now if that isn't a hazard to our country … how are we gonna justify arms dealing when we realize that we're all one?” :giggle:
? Bill Hicks

“If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.”
? Bill Hicks

“Folks, it's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because, um – they're no longer relevant. We're supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs. You do know that, right?”
? Bill Hicks

Sorry last one lol

“I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs.'

You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.”
? Bill Hicks

Ok I lied but this is the last one I promise

“This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart.”
? Bill Hicks

Edited by theezenutz

Only because of your stance on the matter.

The legality of it is insignificant. Let me explain at least my take on it. If murder was legal would you do it? Chances are you wouldn't, not because you can't because you know it to be wrong.

Why are these drugs illegal? Is it for health reason's? The crime aspect? Why are the two biggest killing drugs in the world legal? How much of an impact does these two legal drugs have on the police and health care sectors? Cannabis never a known death through the use of weed as far as I know.

What business is it of anyone's if I want to partake in these activity's in the confinements of my own home? As long as i'm not stealing to fund it, not harming anyone in anyway, why does it give anyone the right to stop me exercising my own free will?

There's a lot of crap surrounding drugs i'm just giving the opinion of someone with first hand experience of the matter.

Listen to this from another great man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

How could I forget this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ

Robin Williams funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xosib6JQcl8

“I'm glad mushrooms are against the law, because I took them one time, and you know what happened to me? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours going, "My God! I love everything." Yeah, now if that isn't a hazard to our country … how are we gonna justify arms dealing when we realize that we're all one?” :giggle:

? Bill Hicks

“If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.”

? Bill Hicks

“Folks, it's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because, um – they're no longer relevant. We're supposed to keep evolving. Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs. You do know that, right?”

? Bill Hicks

Sorry last one lol

“I loved when Bush came out and said, 'We are losing the war against drugs.'

You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.”

? Bill Hicks

Ok I lied but this is the last one I promise

“This is where we are at right now, as a whole. No one is left out of the loop. We are experiencing a reality based on a thin veneer of lies and illusions. A world where greed is our God and wisdom is sin, where division is key and unity is fantasy, where the ego-driven cleverness of the mind is praised, rather than the intelligence of the heart.”

? Bill Hicks

I am growing tired of your conspiracy theories and silly posts that appear to promote drug use. I dare say I have more experience of dealing with drug issues in society than will ever have so I hope you understand if I disregard any opinion or Internet qutoes you post.

I can see you are going to be another user that the ignore feature will be used on!

Edited by mdon

I am growing tired of your conspiracy theories and silly posts that appear to promote drug use. I dare say I have more experience of dealing with drug issues in society than will ever have so I hope you understand if I disregard any opinion or Internet qutoes you post.

I can see you are going to be another user that the ignore feature will be used on!

If that's the way you feel that's up to you. Take care