new skoda badges all round?

jonny89

I picked up my Monte yesterday, it's a 63 plate so it's brand spanking so it has the new Skoda badges on the front and rear, now in my eyes the center caps would have been new badges but there not they are of the old kind (green and says Skoda) should they be the new badges on the wheels to?

should have all new type badges since june. Have the dealer change them. You can see when the car was built just look under the bonnet some of the wires have labels on them with the date and time of fitting at the factory.

Im sorry to laugh at your expense but I find it funny mate. Its something that would really really **** me off having the new skoda badges plastered over my car and not having the badges the same on the wheels I hope they sort it.

I am sure that cars are delivered without wheel centres fitted and they are somewhere in the car. My guess is that your wheel centres were old green type( not likely) missing (possible) or maybe sold to someone wanting new style centres quickly and they had to find some more for your car.

I am sure that cars are delivered without wheel centres fitted and they are somewhere in the car. My guess is that your wheel centres were old green type( not likely) missing (possible) or maybe sold to someone wanting new style centres quickly and they had to find some more for your car.

Thinking about that's true. I remember my caps where in the boot along with the aerial >_>

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4