Picked my Xtreme alloys up :) :)

I really don't think forum participation is for you. Forum members aren't here to bow in your magnificence.

By the way, I think it's rather lame when a non anglo-saxon foreigner spells better than you. :)

Enjoy your busy day!

• Like 2

Its not hard too, but a lot of effort, your welcome to come and weigh them yourselfs or go to the dealer an ask for one to weigh

Seriously "a lot of effort" to put a box onto a set of scales.

Fingers crossed next time you need help from someone on the forum they don't decide its too much effort.

• Like 1

Well you know cant be perfect in everything just most things :) I am doing nearly done for the day been a busy one.

Very busy....................nearly as busy as mine  :)

• Like 1

I' d say you have no idea what a car forum is. I'd also say that you are in the dark side of moon about what kind of people Briskodians are. Oh! and I know your answer. I shouldn't have read your thread if ...

Typical!

• Like 1