steering wheel

freewheeler

Dr. Leather leather wipes, once it starts to go shiny just wipe it over to remove all the natural oils that come out of your hands and it returns the wheel to a new looking satin finish.

Driving gloves the ones with a leather palm and string backs with a press stud spring to mind if you cant wash your hands

Not sure you can get them anymore

"Suits you, Sir"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leather-Driving-Gloves-Classic-String/dp/B00B88EQ0S/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1378825171&sr=8-7&keywords=men%27s+driving+gloves

:giggle:

• Like 1

When cleaning my windows I had a cloth lightly dampened with AG glass cleaner as I was wiping the instrument lenses and the cloth dragged across the steering wheel, when I realised and saw what it had done I decided to do all of it and now its as new.   :yes:

I fitted a wheel glove that I bought from 'Wilkensons' and it has a great grip to it. Simonize leather wipes, 20 in a pack also are very good for cleaning the seats if you have leather seats and wheel. also from Wilkensons.

Also keep a soft paint brush in the glove box, I use it to brush out the dust in the air vents and dash, and the dust on the seat runners.

Edited by CHILLEY