New Octavia

Saw a 63 plate Octavia estate on the way to work this morning. I thought it looked like a cheap BMW copy. Am I right in thinking that the Octavia II is the best one in terms of looks?

Then immediately after that I saw a 63 plate new shape Ford Transit, and thought that is was more classy looking than the Octavia estate! 

Just my opinion. Obviously controversial! I am a Skoda fan but just didn't like the look of the new Octy in the flesh, sorry to say. 

But I do like my Fords too, and I can understand why some might think that strange!

Saw a 63 plate Octavia estate on the way to work this morning. I thought it looked like a cheap BMW copy. Am I right in thinking that the Octavia II is the best one in terms of looks?

Then immediately after that I saw a 63 plate new shape Ford Transit, and thought that is was more classy looking than the Octavia estate!

Cheap BMW copy - don't agree

Octavia II best looking - it is good looking but don't agree it's best looking

Ford transit classier looking - don't agree and find it quite funny

My opinion of this post - I'd rather keep that to myself, sorry, it's just how I have been brought up.