Two new aircraft from Elitas Travel:

Volatus (Helicopter) - $2,295,000

Nimbus (Aeroplane) - $1,900,000

Three new vehicles on Warstock Cache and Carry:

Brickade (6 person armoured lorry) - $1,110,000

Cargobob - $1,790,000

Cargobob Jetsam - $1,995,000

• Like 1

To be honest, the Vapid FMJ and the Benefactor XLS both look ugly, the tug isn't worth it unless you need to tow cargo, the helicopter looks ugly and there's no point buying the Cargobob as it usually spawns anyway.

I wouldn't bother with the Windsor drop either and i don't know what the new plane offers over the Luxor, so then you're left with 2 cars from Legendary, 1 van from San Andreas Autos, the new style Cargobob and the armoured looking Lorry that might not actually be armoured.

Edited by vRS19TD

Probably will go for a big HQ, but none of the cars particularly interest me. Kind of fancy the Jetsam, but unless it's helpful with the new VIP missions it's a bit pointless for use.

That maybe part of the mission and not needed to buy it?

Mort's done the right think by saving up.

The VIP stuff is all freemode, so you won't be given a yacht to use. I don't know if having someone with a yacht in your organisation would work as we never did any of those jobs previously.

I'll definitely buy the new Cargobob and already bought the Reaper and Rumpo custom but haven't ungraded them yet.

As I'm not in tonight, I shall try have an evening on tomorrow and see how all the new bits work if anyone's around then? You can tell me all about it :D

• Like 1

It looks like they may have changed the settings so you can no longer kill random players while a VIP event is going on. There's a new VIP mode called headhunters, where you have to protect some civilians around Los Santos and i had a player driver over my proximity mine without it killing him. I was also unable to target him with a gun either, so hopefully they have added that to all the VIP missions.

• Like 1

Looking at everything now, the 4 mill office costs up to 6.5 mill if you add all the options.

Even the with the cheaper offices it adds 2:5 mill to the price to add the options.

Edited by Minibeast34

Looking at everything now, the 4 mill office costs up to 6.5 mill if you add all the options.

Even the with the cheaper offices it adds 2:5 mill to the price to add the options.

Options like what?

It's not a cheap game by any means is it? Should make it easier to get money (big money) rather than replaying heists all the time.

Edited by Naths vRS

I didn't click into the buildings to notice there were additional things to add. Definitely should mean you get to keep the building then, otherwise why would you lay down that amount of money for 45 mins VIP/CEO work.

Options like what?

It's not a cheap game by any means is it?

You've got to pay for decor, gun locker, safe and accommodation.

There is a free decor and then the most expensive is $1,000,000. Total is $6,650,000 for everything.

• Like 1

How's the Reaper compare to the T20? I know the FMJ has better specs but neither appeal unless they outclass the T20 really.