GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Are any of the new cars better than what we had already ? 

Apparently the 3 new supercars are the better track cars...i'll stick with the T20.  New motorbike and Dakar trucks are cool. The Fiat 500 you see above is nippy for a compact.

• Like 1

I only got half hour on last night but the ETR1 I bought definitely feels like it would trounce the T20 in a race once I get used to the handling.

Doesn't mean it will, but it definitely feels more like a racecar - if you're into serious racing. I'm guessing on a GTA race or ones with people trying to take you out on every turn then it may be less forgiving than the T20 is.

I only got half hour on last night but the ETR1 I bought definitely feels like it would trounce the T20 in a race once I get used to the handling.

Doesn't mean it will, but it definitely feels more like a racecar - if you're into serious racing. I'm guessing on a GTA race or ones with people trying to take you out on every turn then it may be less forgiving than the T20 is.

The ETR1 is apparently the 2nd quickest supercar in game now, with the Tyrus being the slowest and the RE-7B being the quickest by about 2 seconds a lap over the other two and about 4 seconds a lap quicker than the X80.

A lot of it will come down to the driver but i drove my T20 in a stunt race last night and couldn't keep up. The levels of grip you get from the new cars is insane and the T20 just can't keep up with that.

if we get enough people could include the X80 too if anyone still has oen) :D

Possibly the best way would be to turn off custom cars for a couple of races again but i think Minibeast still has his and Leroy might still have his as well.

• Like 1

Yep, I still have it. In fact I have a whole garage full of completely useless supercars. Gonna have to either do lots of work to make some money. Or sell some off to get myself the new cars.

I've got about $3.3m now, so i can either get one of the new supercars or buy the trophy truck, gargoyle motorbike and save the rest for any of the new cars coming out in the next few weeks.

I think i need to grind some LTS and get about another $2m. I'm on the fence about selling my 811. On one hand i can get about $850,000 for it but on the other it is a quick car, just not T20, Tyrus, ETR1 or RE-7B quick.

If I fill my large warehouse and sell it then it covers one of the new supers, so I'll probably buy one of the rally ones with the 4m I have left, and then get the other supers as and when I've done enough CEO grinding (only really fancy the RE-7B anyway).

Big questions now are:

a. Will the new cars make normal racing better? Or just make it boring.

b. Will the new stunt races be entertaining enough to grind

c. After this massive DLC and the big CEO one before it, is there enough new content to stop it getting boring until the next one - which will likely be some time now.

CEO grinding is quickly becoming just grinding for me now (though I may start risking more in full sessions once I have bought everything I'm after and money isn't an goal anymore) and I'm not sure the new stunt races will keep me interested more than a week or so (anyone remember sumo?). But with a full large warehouse netting you 2.2m (and the possibility to own 5 of them) I'm almost certain the next updates will easily see cars hitting the 3/4million mark and/or more of the 6-10m big items like yachts and offices being prominent. I'm getting wary of how GTA can move forward in a productive way from here.

Was nice to be on last night but sounds like a ton of changes since I was last on.

I am seriously broke ($300k) with none of the new cars etc bought so if I want any of the new stuff I will seriously need to grind.

• Like 2