enabling cornering fogs on vcds - 2010 VRS

Hi all

I know there is a thread on this, which shows a screenshot, but can someone give me a simple menu idiots guide to find the enabling screen for this please?  I am a VCDS newbie, and still nervous of messing something up!

Many thanks

Matt

ok, apologies if I am being dumb with this, but...

I have coded the cornering lights, getting a bit more comfortable with navigating VCDS too.  The coding is as per the above screenshot, and the coding was accepted and was all correct on the system after going back in to check, but the fogs aren't working.  I was thinking that this would be as it was daylight, but even with my hand over the light sensore enough to trigger the headlights on, or manually switching to dip beam, they are not activating with either turning or indicators.  Byte 17 I have ticked LH/CH lights, ADL and byte 0 cornering light.  I show another option on there that is unticked and doesn't show on the screen shot above, something to do with bi-xenon, but as I don't have xenons, I have left it unticked and ignored it.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong or what I can check?  I guess I can get a screen shot if needed.

Cornering foglights do work with standard halogen headlights.

There are two types of 'cornering lights' on the MkII Octavia.

1) Xenon headlights (factory option) otherwise known as AFSII have a function where the dipped headlights turn with the steering wheel.

2) Cornering fog lights that utilise the front fog lights.

Dam, dam, dam...been out and tried again on mine from reading the book. Drl's off, lights on dipped beam, engine running, not moving and operate indicator! Nothing diddly squit.

The xenon bit I re-read and that is for cornering main lights need to be xenon's, not needed for cornering fogs, sorry to mislead.

Is this not standard feature on a vRS? Or do I need auto headlights?