My new Citigo Sport

Markyg

I too like the Serpens alloys (I have the optional, silver 15" Auriga alloys on my Elegance) and I like the highlighted spokes/rim which show the wheels off, unlike the normal Aurigas fitted to Sport models which just look .................. er ................ black.  The only thing that I really don't like about my silver alloys is that every time I move the car, brake dust appears on the front ones, instantly! :think:

Edited by JimmyR

• Administrators

I like the serpens too. 

Not sure I'd go for the Skoda version, a few alternatives out there which are similar. Still toying with a sport or se and 'sportify' it.

I like that white one, yours. Soft spot for white cars with black wheels, miss my octy rs mk1 :(

I do like the sport and looks great with them wheels.

Colin I'd be tempted to go down the se route and sport it up. You then have the choice of 60 or 75 bhp engine's..........not that the 60 is a slouch as a member with a fabia vrs found out at cc.

I'm trying not to think about keeping the alloys clean!

As for the sport v se debate, I guess it comes down to what spec you want. It might work out just as cheap getting a sport.

The sport has the extra speakers which IMO make a big difference compared to the standard 2 speaker setup. There's also the PID, sunset glass and front fogs to name a few differences, but I guess it comes down to what each individual wants.

Looks great.  I like the upgraded wheels to.  They don't look too big for the car either, SWMBO likes them, ohh no, I can see a change of order on Sunday when I see the salesperson to order my car!

If you are ordering this weekend, are you opting for the extended warranty. Exceptional value at £260 for two years extra factory cover AND two years extra breakdown assistance. Even if you change before the five years are up...a good selling point for potential buyers.

Hi oxonboxn, yes I am ordering the 2 years extra waranty.  Also going for spare wheel.  I also wanted a false floor but they don't do this on the Sport unless I buy the parts from the parts counter.  Rather odd that one.  I see though that you seem to be able to configure the Sport with a false floor on the Skoda website!

I'd have ordered the wheels too, but plumped for a car in the system. They do look great. Enjoy those country lanes.

We ought to build up a stickied thread of "spirited Citigo driving roads", I've put up a couple in various threads. Damo!!!