Maidstone Meet Oct 2013

lfc958

Sat 5 Oct 2013 

Time - Table booked in the name of Collins for 8:00 pm for 12 people.    :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta.

Sorry for delay in putting post ( return from holiday & work has been hectic)

Hopefully be there in Banana 3, swaping the engine over the next few days then running it in at a Rally in France (car no 57 lol) anyone fancy popping over on the sunday I will probably do with a push..

Linkage here, http://www.lagrangeauxdamiers.com/article-rallye-artois-lys-2013-118923840.html  some nice cars taking part, mostly old so should be able to own most of them :rofl:

• Like 1

Aww can't make this one as taking the oldies away for a week. Wouldn't have my vrs by then anyway lol. Fingers crossed its here for the November meet!

Steve & Kath are lucky, they've only just come back from Corfu & you're taking them away again! :rofl: 

• Like 1

Aww can't make this one as taking the oldies away for a week. Wouldn't have my vrs by then anyway lol. Fingers crossed its here for the November meet!

Steve & Kath are lucky, they've only just come back from Corfu & you're taking them away again! :rofl: 

BCP - I'm surprised you are not going with LadyVienna as well.

After all, you can collect your bus pass now.............. :giggle:  :rofl:

J

OOOO 50 miles each way, with lights. Could be interesting.

Exactly!

I like a challenge.

I did manage 105 miles the other day, ending with a 2-3% charge and 80%+ of that was with the lights on.

But they are LED so take little juice anyway. :)

Needless to say, there may have been an amount of slipstreaming...

• Like 4

Exactly!

I like a challenge.

I did manage 105 miles the other day, ending with a 2-3% charge and 80%+ of that was with the lights on.

Don't look at me, I'm too fat to push...

• Like 2

Exactly!

I like a challenge.

Richard, I have a long extension lead if you need a top up, you come right past my house... ish!

Richard, I will ring the pub & ask where the nearest socket is to a door, & we can all bring an extension, daisy chain them to the Leaf, so you should get at least 2 hrs charge. ;)

Richard, I will ring the pub & ask where the nearest socket is to a door, & we can all bring an extension, daisy chain them to the Leaf, so you should get at least 2 hrs charge. ;)

You're so helpful. :D

On my long (400+ mile) trip I took a 50m extension lead, just in case.

I wouldn't complain if they did let me plug in for a few hours though. :)  (it takes under 50p per hour)

• Like 1

Banana 3 is fooked again and now on pistonheads, made it to france and recovered back, image below of car as I'll always fondly remember it.

10024602573_5842546be5_c.jpg

Had enough of it and decided to see if anyone wants to step up to the plate, I'll be in a yellow octavia saturday

• Like 1

Banana 3 is fooked again and now on pistonheads, made it to france and recovered back, image below of car as I'll always fondly remember it.

10024602573_5842546be5_c.jpg

Had enough of it and decided to see if anyone wants to step up to the plate, I'll be in a yellow octavia saturday

Sorry to hear that Monsieur Boeuf. I feel that you gave it your best shot?

Banana 3 is dead, long live Banana 3!