Maidstone Meet Oct 2013

lfc958

I'm going to be driving home from Folkestone on Sat evg, any point in dropping by?

I might be a bit too early though,  I'll be leaving soon after 5 o'clock.

DC

5 pm from folkstone may be a bit early  people start arriving from 7:15

I'm going to be driving home from Folkestone on Sat evg, any point in dropping by?

I might be a bit too early though,  I'll be leaving soon after 5 o'clock.

DC

5 pm from folkstone may be a bit early  people start arriving from 7:15

You could of course kill an hour or so by getting some VCDS changes done near Folkestone before going to Maidstone  :giggle:

The Malteser and Mars was not so good

A Malteser and a tiny bit of Mars bar and a huge slice of fairly average, dry, cheesecake. :(

• Like 1

The Malteser and Mars was not so good

A Malteser and a tiny bit of Mars bar and a huge slice of fairly average, dry, cheesecake. :(

I am so glad I gave it a miss now as it looked rather nice.

You could of course kill an hour or so by getting some VCDS changes done near Folkestone before going to Maidstone  :giggle:

I could have done if I'd read this yesterday...................

I needed to get home early so maybe next time I'm in the area?

DC

Tactical 87

We didnt know what you looked like, & maybe you should have asked one of the drivers if they were with the briskoda meet - Like the people on the site - we are a very friendly bunch.

One of the guys has a Briskoda Tee Shirt on.

Please come down again and goto the restaurant  & ask for the table booked in the name of - Collins & you will be directed to us. ( or look out for someone with a Briskoda piece of clothing.

Tactical 87

We didnt know what you looked like, & maybe you should have asked one of the drivers if they were with the briskoda meet - Like the people on the site - we are a very friendly bunch.

One of the guys has a Briskoda Tee Shirt on.

Please come down again and goto the restaurant  & ask for the table booked in the name of - Collins & you will be directed to us. ( or look out for someone with a Briskoda piece of clothing.

^^^ +1

Usually (9/10) we're the group in the restaurant under the big mirror.