• 4 months later...

I have now  purchased this car from coskev I really like the car never had skoda before ,kev has maintained it and looked after it the spec is a good one as you can read on this build thread  ,I will carry on with updates  when things need doing,maybe go for a little more power later on but for now its perfect spec for me  ,I will get some new pictures later .

First thing I did was change the stereo to a dab and Bluetooth unit .

Next on the list was the boost gauge only went to 35 psi so running 2.5 bar it was not enough so got a 3 bar boost gauge from pro sport (direct replacement ).

Got couple of little leaks to get sorted so ordered new seals and get it serviced .

Fitted all new leds in the car and puddle lights (thank you loftyvrs) the to go to man  for parts and help .

:)

been meaning to say on this thread I've sold the car!

As can be seen Rich is,and will look after it .

Best car I've ever owned,just got a bit bored after using it daily and covering nearly 50k miles.

Well a few weeks into ownership,loving the car ,but noticed when it was parked on the drive .

oil drops ,located that it was leaking from the mocal cooler sandwich plate ,so ordered new seals and new oil ,so we got to work and got them changed over so hopefully that's cures it ,also lofty vrs donated his undertray so got that all fitted up .

as always thankyou lofty vrs for the tools and hands .

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

• 2 months later...

not a lot to update to this really ,just the normal cleaning ,had a knocking from the front so have replaced top mounts ,track rod ends and ball joints for the cost its easier to get it all done and why it was all off ,some new brakes have found there way on there .

• Like 1

Was a warm old afternoon out there on Sunday. Worthwhile changing the bits we did, the passenger top mount was just worn enough to cause the knocking.

Good excuse to give the KW coilovers a good clean and lubricate as well

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a week away in the red labia just over 1200 miles and the car has ran perfect ,done well round the ring ,Speedo showed past 150 most likely about 140 ish still no slouch,car is filthy now going to be a week or so before I can clean it up.

20170610_134206.png

20170610_134316.png

20170610_134341.png

20170608_165947.jpg

• Like 4