Genuine VW LED Number plate Lights

Can confirm the ones from ledperf are great and give no errors. Also mounted the led interior pack and im also pleased with that.

http://www.ledperf.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Octavia+3&Find=1&search_button=Search

I ordered the number plate ones too, 5% discount code on Facebook.

P

• Like 1

I'm getting sick & tired of these exclusive Farcebook discounts, I'm considering going to the trading authorities because it's discriminatory against those of us who don't have & don't want a Farcebook account.

Why should I & everyone else who doesn't want an account with Farcebook be excluded?  :@

I'm getting sick & tired of these exclusive Farcebook discounts, I'm considering going to the trading authorities because it's discriminatory against those of us who don't have & don't want a Farcebook account.

Why should I & everyone else who doesn't want an account with Farcebook be excluded? :@

Cause your not helping promote and advertise there company by liking the companies page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually it's more to fact that I don't want:

1. My details spread around the world.

2. My email box filled with junk.

3. The vindictive company who I work for who have managers spying on people & what I say.

4. I don't trust most companies as far as I can throw a bag of cement.

5. Trust & respect are earned, not bestowed, so therefore I don't trust most people until I know an awful lot about the individual and/or company.  Sorry if this offends, but I've been bitten/burned too many times now.

Can anybody offer advice on the following. I wish to change the following lamps to led on my VRS hatchback.

1. Glovebox x 1

2. Front interior x 2

3. Rear interior x 3

4. Boot x 2

5. Front doors x 2

I believe that none of these lamps are required for road traffic legislation purposes. If that is correct, would it be correct to assume that they are not monitored for lamp failure.

If they are not monitored can anyone advise what led replacement would be suitable please. Thanks.

Thanks for that and I did see these which look really good. What i am trying to find out is whether the internal lights affect the monitoring system ? Because if they dont, I woild not require to fit "error free" lamps. I maybe did not explain that properly. Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

Thanks for that and I did see these which look really good. What i am trying to find out is whether the internal lights affect the monitoring system ? Because if they dont, I woild not require to fit "error free" lamps. I maybe did not explain that properly. Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

The interior lights are not monitored on the canbus.

Just fitted my LED Performance number plate LEDs.  No errors so will just have to see how they look at night now.

One thing to not is the instructions for removing the bulb holder are a bit lacking. I following the instructions and bent the spring clip that hold them in place resulting them being very loose, just spent 15 minutes with some pointed nose pliers tweaking the clip until the holder locks firmly into the tailgate. 

I've found once you've got the screw driver under the left edge as instructed (this is where the spring clip is) then push the whole holder to the left and you can unlatch the right had side and pull it out.

• Like 3

Just fitted my LED Performance number plate LEDs.  No errors so will just have to see how they look at night now.

One thing to not is the instructions for removing the bulb holder are a bit lacking. I following the instructions and bent the spring clip that hold them in place resulting them being very loose, just spent 15 minutes with some pointed nose pliers tweaking the clip until the holder locks firmly into the tailgate. 

I've found once you've got the screw driver under the left edge as instructed (this is where the spring clip is) then push the whole holder to the left and you can unlatch the right had side and pull it out.

Pics are required!