Skoda Octavia mk2 VRS rear seats

Oli

I make no money from this, it all goes to charity. I'd like the bits to go to someone that can use them and raise some cash for a charity I have an interest in.

I want the space back as well!

For sale are the rear 'two third' seat set and rear bolsters for a Skoda Octavia VRS MK2. It includes the two side bolster panels and the rear right seat back upper and base only. This is not a complete set and the rear left (near side upper and base) are not included as I have fitted them to my car. What you see in the photos is what you get (not including my sofa and cushions etc...).

These have been removed from an emergency response vehicle that did not require rear seats. I bought the set from a very nice chap as I needed to fix a tear in one of my seats bases, hence the rest is up for sale. As you can see from the close up there is not a mark on them and they are in mint condition. I hope that they can be of use to someone who had a minor mark or tear to their seats.

These went into a 2006 56 plate Skoda Octavia VRS hatch back mk2, I believe they will fit any suitable mark 2 Octavia. The manufacturer stickers state a build date of 02.03.2011. The part numbers for the bolsters are 1ZO 885 701 CG L0A and 1ZO 885 702 CG L0A. I can't find the part number stickers on the other two seat parts. These parts retail at silly costs from Skoda direct, at £100 a cover, let alone the foam cushions!

These are very heavy, especially the seat back with the arm rest, so I can't give a postage cost. I am happy for the buyer to arrange their own courier with me, however collection in person would be better. I will also consider meeting a buyer somewhere reasonable nearby.

100% of the money raised goes to Multiple Sclerosis Society which is a charity I have a personal interest in supporting: http://www.mssociety.org.uk/

Item is located in Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG30. Any questions please ask!

You can find the same on here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290983436545

post-13213-0-59117200-1380213989_thumb.jpgpost-13213-0-85411100-1380214000_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry might not have made it clear above, the seats are on a 99p no reserve auction on eBay. All monies to go the MS charity via eBay. If interested please just stick in a bid on there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4