New yeti :)

retro gal

Yes, the Matterhorns suit the Yeti so well. Needs a good clean already and not the best shots but gives you a rough idea...Bought a black bumper protector/decorative trim from superskoda. Generally good website but don't expect a response to any queries that you have. The protector had a flaw in the plastic so I emailed over photos etc and never had a response. Not good.

yeti.jpg

• Like 2

Re Superskoda.

Great products and (usually) a speedy service, but agree their customer relations is dire. They used to respond immediately to an email query but nowadays they never do - shame!

Terrible really. I would hate to spend a lot of money on there and have some kind of issue with the goods - no response to email (which seems to be the only way to contact them) is unacceptable. Cowboys!

It sounds as if no one has ever noticed Aerofurb's new Yeti.  It looks exactly like this one.   :giggle:  His was the first Duracell one I've seen.  Not to take away your thunder Retro gal.

Pride of place in the middle of the YETI in post two and then here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/283411-mega-meet-pictures/?p=3358402

Terrible really. I would hate to spend a lot of money on there and have some kind of issue with the goods - no response to email (which seems to be the only way to contact them) is unacceptable. Cowboys!

Although they never respond to their emails, I must confess that I have never had any problems with their goods or delivery. The only issues I have had, is asking for info/details before I have ordered a specific product. On these occasions if no reply then no order. But I agree that "cowboys" does seem appropriate if you have a complaint after delivery that does not get resolved.

That looks really nice, bit of a head turner in that colour scheme i guess! I bet you're pleased you opted for the pre FL.

That looks really nice, bit of a head turner in that colour scheme i guess! I bet you're pleased you opted for the pre FL.

The FL is available in exactly the same colour combo so it will be interesting to see which one looks best! Hopefully the pre-facelift...gulp

It sounds as if no one has ever noticed Aerofurb's new Yeti.  It looks exactly like this one.   :giggle:  His was the first Duracell one I've seen.  Not to take away your thunder Retro gal.

I spent a long time looking at pics of Aerofurb's yeti before I ordered mine. His was the first example I had actually seen photos of :)

TIBET III aka Duracell #1 here... :hi:

Firstly, apologies to retro gal as I was away a fair bit during the summer so couldn't meet up to show the colours in the flesh. Sounds like the wait was worth it!  :rock:

It's an excellent colour and slated fairly harshly on this forum by some who probably base their in depth knowledge from the SUK website rather than actually seeing one.   ;)

b3zj.jpg

It's a brave decision to order any colour sight unseen but take the plunge and you won't be disappointed - in my humble opinion.... The paint really changes colour as the light intensity and angle changes and the Matterhorns transform the look.

Now, if a deal can be struck to take advantage of 0% finance, perhaps TIBET III will be Duracell #3..... Allams are again on the case on my behalf  :sweat:  :giggle:

PS I've used Superskoda a number of times and never had anything but excellent service. I'd try emailing them again.

• Like 1

TIBET III aka Duracell #1 here... :hi:

Firstly, apologies to retro gal as I was away a fair bit during the summer so couldn't meet up to show the colours in the flesh. Sounds like the wait was worth it!  :rock:

It's an excellent colour and slated fairly harshly on this forum by some who probably base their in depth knowledge from the SUK website rather than actually seeing one.   ;)

b3zj.jpg

It's a brave decision to order any colour sight unseen but take the plunge and you won't be disappointed - in my humble opinion.... The paint really changes colour as the light intensity and angle changes and the Matterhorns transform the look.

Now, if a deal can be struck to take advantage of 0% finance, perhaps TIBET III will be Duracell #3..... Allams are again on the case on my behalf  :sweat:  :giggle:

PS I've used Superskoda a number of times and never had anything but excellent service. I'd try emailing them again.

It's a great colour - although slightly biased, I would deffo say it suits the yeti best :) The matterhorns make the yeti look a bit more 'mean' (if that's possible). It feels like a completely different car to my muscavado yeti with normal alloys...

• 1 month later...

Ordered an FL yeti Outdoor elegance in Moon White. still cant decide weather to opt for the matterhorns. They don't cost any extra to have them on the elegance just my wife thinks they look too bling. Not seen origami wheels in the flesh so not sure if we should go for them instead. If not it will just come with annapuna's.

oh what to do!

Completely agree about seeing colours on a vehicle. One of our test drives was in a Muscovado Yeti - we were not keen on the colour but at least it was an informed decision. But I do like the concept of the "Duracell" Yeti  :rofl:

Completely agree about seeing colours on a vehicle. One of our test drives was in a Muscovado Yeti - we were not keen on the colour but at least it was an informed decision. But I do like the concept of the "Duracell" Yeti  :rofl:

Totally agree, I hadn't even considered muscovado until I saw 2 at my local dealer, one inside and one outside in the sunshine. I was sold from that point.

• Like 1

My first yeti was muscovado and I love the colour. It suits the car IMHO.

Bonus... It hides the dirt well too.

My second yeti is petrol blue and I like that just as much for a totally different reason.

In the sunshine it looks blue, then you move slightly and it turns bluebottle green.

Sorted! I hadn't given it a name yet but I'm going to go with Bluebottle.