VCDS Tweaks for O3

I don't think I entered an access code on my MY16? - but that was before I upgraded to 16.8

I have activated the dipping mirror. I don't have rain sensor. I have seen the lane change flash, is it also in the Stereo unit menu?

• Like 1

I don't think I entered an access code on my MY16? - but that was before I upgraded to 16.8

I have activated the dipping mirror. I don't have rain sensor. I have seen the lane change flash, is it also in the Stereo unit menu?

Hi Higgy, good to hear that it is possible to activate the dipping mirror - I assume, as you don't have rain senser, that you don't have electrically operated seats - is that correct? lying B****y dealer said not possible without memory seats! I don't think lane change flash is accessible in any of the menus on the Amundsen, but I will have another look - I did see it listed when I did a scan with the VCDS, but I was unable to change it. Incidentally, does your battery State of Charge (SOC) meter work on your MY16?

Warrior193. 

Hi Higgy, good to hear that it is possible to activate the dipping mirror - I assume, as you don't have rain senser, that you don't have electrically operated seats - is that correct? lying B****y dealer said not possible without memory seats! I don't think lane change flash is accessible in any of the menus on the Amundsen, but I will have another look - I did see it listed when I did a scan with the VCDS, but I was unable to change it. Incidentally, does your battery State of Charge (SOC) meter work on your MY16?

Warrior193.

They're not lying - you can enable it without memory seats but it just won't work properly.

They're not lying - you can enable it without memory seats but it just won't work properly.

Hi Xpower, I understand that although the dipping passenger might not work quite the same as with memory seats, other forum members have reported that this adaptation is usable without them - I gather that you can program the upper and lower limits for the mirror (and save them) - obviously will only work correctly with one seat position, but that's not a problem if there's only one main driver. My ex dealer claimed that none of these adaptations were possible.

Warrior193.