EGR Delete Group Buy #4 (ASZ, BLT & ALH)

joelk2010

Usually 1 or 2 end up in the for sale section as people change their minds an sell them on.

If desperate I can do single units but the prices are higher due to the postage :(

cheers man, I'll keep an eye out in the forsale section if not ill drop you a PM.

Hi gents,

Wanted to understand if the car needs a remap after this? Or can the EGR be removed without any effect?

Would expect the EML to light up at the very least...

:)

Edited by adilVRS

Hi gents,

Wanted to understand if the car needs a remap after this? Or can the EGR be removed without any effect?

Would expect the EML to light up at the very least...

:)

It doesn't need a remap afterwards mate. On some models of engine the EML will appear but I think it's a year specific thing, I think up to 2004 the light doesn't come on but afterwards it does? Someone tell me if i'm talking rubbish

Got mine now :-D they tried delivering it yesterday but they didnt push the card through letterbox enough. The old man went got it today for me awesome bit of kit cant wait fit it now :-D cheers joel.

• Like 1