Want to thank fabooka for my remap

Kyle_vrs

Yeah got launch control, tried to get a focus st to play on the dual carriageway and tried it. Far too wet just spun lol. Really impressed with it and how much effort and fine tuning he does.

Takes less than a minute to change, I need to buy the cable but to be honest I do think I want to use the torque friendly map I love it on the high torque one. Just done 150 miles from Manchester home and even normal driving it is so much more refined. The exhaust sound now is awesome it growls now when on boost, I can't pick any fault with the map apart from 1st gear is now useless lol

• Like 1

It is so much nicer to drive, and no egr stutter either now with it turned off.

Hows the smoke on the high torque map?

Not sure about the high torque but the sade torque map I cant see any smoke in daylight, and a little haze in the dark but it smokes loads less than standard map

• Like 1

Just alittle check in too say my map is still going great too :)

Did you go for the torque friendly map or the high torque one?

Just let my brother in law take mine out, he's a mechanic and has a s1 rs turbo, civic type r and a astra sportive van with a remap and he can't believe how smooth my map is and how well it pulls. He paid more for a map putting on his van and it's shocking.

Would love to get it done, but too far away for me :(

Where are you based? I'd travel to have him map mine again that's how impressed I am with it and would still be cheaper than most I bet

What kind of figures is it reaching on the high torque map?

Estimated at between 160-170bhp and the torque around 310. It's the smoothness of it I love but would be interested to do a power run with it

Did you go for the torque friendly map or the high torque one?

Just let my brother in law take mine out, he's a mechanic and has a s1 rs turbo, civic type r and a astra sportive van with a remap and he can't believe how smooth my map is and how well it pulls. He paid more for a map putting on his van and it's shocking.

Hi. Went for a mid range map . Very smooth on the turbo spooling up still 1,2 and with wet roads. Corners or grids 3rd the wheels spin up

But very controllable and tame when your in lazy mood

• Like 1

Would love to get it done, but too far away for me :(

I didnt have the time to go see him, so I bougjt an ebay MPPS lead and loaded the map on myself after sending john the boost amd some other logs.

So my remap cist me £63 in total :)

Wanted to add that mines been mapped by him too now. I work not too far away from John so went and tried the more conservative map and the quicker map. I wanted to have a go at putting the map on myself so he was happy to send me the map file and give me a few pointers along the way.

I've got the 170bhp 310 ft/lb map and it's really smooth and pulled all the way up the revs, best thing is it hardly smokes! My mates had an awesome gti map which threw out all sorts, I'd go for Johns map every time.

• Like 1