Recommendations for modified car insurance?

Several companies in the Insurance Section of Briskoda can maybe quote you happy.

Some that are with Admiral seem to pay little extra for modifications.

Be sure you fill out the Declaration sheet and that you have confirmation in writing from them along with

the Schedule & Policy, and not just the say so on the phone or online.

?? What type of Modifications are you getting quoted on?

http://www.premiumchoice.co.uk

george

Admiral have been ok for me.

I wouldn't say an additional £100 is bad, it all depends what it covers. Lowering and rarb were basically an admin fee for me as was my intake. 25% power increase over stock was around £100.

What Sparkly says - I don't think an additional £100 is bad at all, I have seen some insurers ask for upwards of £500 extra just for the addition of a set of lowering springs.

I am with Greenlight (also a forum sponsor) and have a very competitive price with all mods declared. Future mods, so long as they don't increase power, can be added at no extra cost. I also tried one of the other insurers, possibly Brentacre (who are also mod friendly) and came up with a price very similar to, but not as good as, Greenlight.

Someone's using the search function to scan for sales leads :giggle:    :hi:

In fairness, hats off to you with one short PM you have already eclipsed 90-odd percent of the competition in Customer Service.

Meerkats my arse :wall:

Someone's using the search function to scan for sales leads :giggle:    :hi:

In fairness, hats off to you with one short PM you have already eclipsed 90-odd percent of the competition in Customer Service.

Meerkats my arse :wall:

If we are not active, answering threads etc, we see very few enquiries from Briskoda members, despite the forum section, advertising banners, discount..

Thanks for your enquiry

• Like 1

If we are not active, answering threads etc, we see very few enquiries from Briskoda members, despite the forum section, advertising banners, discount..

Thanks for your enquiry

Please re-read my post, it starts with some light hearted humour and ends with me praising you for responding to the thread and finally laughing at a well known TV advert.

It may not have been what you intended but your replies comes off as a little spikey and would not encourage me to contact you when my renewal is up in January, which is a shame as I would actively look to give my business to a Briskie sponsor.

Please re-read my post, it starts with some light hearted humour and ends with me praising you for responding to the thread and finally laughing at a well known TV advert.

It may not have been what you intended but your replies comes off as a little spikey and would not encourage me to contact you when my renewal is up in January, which is a shame as I would actively look to give my business to a Briskie sponsor.

Apologies, my reply was not meant in that way, I was just replying to the leads statement to explain why we often post in threads like this, if we do not post, members do not contact us, which is a shame for all parties. 

Thanks

• Like 1

Praise from the first post stands for you being active on the forum, I think it's great that you are keeping an eye on members threads as it seems to me many Briskodians spend most of their time in their model sub forum and some are guilty of not making the best use of the search function sometimes, myself included.  So of course you should be doing that, as said above, my original post was all in the best of humour.

I look forward to hearing more on this discount :rofl: ...........

• Like 2

Managed to get insured with Esure with no additional cost for the modification, all the bargain price of £237 with a free meerkat!!!

Apologies Dan & SkyInsurance, I'm not sure you could have beaten that price?

Did you not give them a chance?

Meerkat :(

I just did a comparethemarket without modifications and then phoned the cheapest to ask about the RARB and then said no problem.

So I wanted to take it out while they had recorded my call confirming a RARB was no issue and they would cover it.

However I've replied to Dan@AdrianFlux and if he can come in cheaper I'll take out his insurance, and I'll phone SkyInsurance tomorrow.

Managed to get insured with Esure with no additional cost for the modification, all the bargain price of £237 with a free meerkat!!!

Apologies Dan & SkyInsurance, I'm not sure you could have beaten that price?

That is a very competitive price, our level of cover may be better (eg like for like modification cover) but I cannot see us matching/beating the rate you have had.