There are some cars with the Columbus and at least two I've seen with the 19" Extremes. But our colleague says it doesn't have the gadgets like park pilot or acc . I never seen one with all the buttons on the dash. 

And you were referring to the looks, and yes it is a Looker !  :love:

• Like 1

I would agree, its the best looking one I've seen on this forum so far.

If it had the black pack and sunset glass it would look even better!

BossFox (or anyone else who might know), out of interest, what other extras fill up the blank switch buttons?

Every photo I have seen so far of a vRS has a load of blanks fitted which I've found strange!

There are some cars with the Columbus and at least two I've seen with the 19" Extremes. But our colleague says it doesn't have the gadgets like park pilot or acc . I never seen one with all the buttons on the dash. 

And you were referring to the looks, and yes it is a Looker !  :love:

no me neither, i don't think they have ever filled up all the buttons? i can't imagine what they could fill it up with 

From the start one is empty for the hatch, because the estate has a button for trunk opening, there is the mode selection button, start stop, park pilot, sensors display, door block, esp and one more thing. It can't have a full button dash. 

From the start one is empty for the hatch, because the estate has a button for trunk opening, there is the mode selection button, start stop, park pilot, sensors display, door block, esp and one more thing. It can't have a full button dash.

Estate only has the button for the tailgate if you spec the electric one.

Yeah id say they are, they really hold you and are really comfy

I've done 1700 miles in mine as seats are very comfy! I love the 19" extremes but the ride is hard enough with my standard 18" gemini's.

That picture looks like something off LingsCars!!

The car in white is a bit dull in my opinion - it looks OK, but certainly not the best vRS I've seen on here....  The black pack is an absolute must on the vRS to set it apart from the other models.

My preference is for the green - nice and loud, as a "hot/warm/tepid-hatch" should be!

Considering he said it's good on fuel, it must be a diesel... :D

You only have to look at the photos to see it's a petrol, one of the rare ones with the full winter pack too!

Edited by Neily03