Ali_cat

First of all the spec;

2010 "10" Octavia Vrs tdi estate

170 Cr engine

Tax April '14

MOT May '14

51,000 miles, will rise

6 speed manual

I've not owned this car very long and absolutely love it, but need to free up some cash to save for a house.

It really is a great car, has got loads of dealer options from factory inc;

Adaptive Xenon headlights

Full black leather interior

Dual zone climate control

Bluetooth hands free

Privacy glass

Optical rear parking assist

I have added some worthwhile upgrades to the car to make it what I wanted. In terms of handling I have added Fk highsport coilovers, F+R Eibch rollbars, Superpro anti-lift kit, and have a set of S3 F+R brakes to be added as well. (Still unfitted)

Performance wise I have made some alterations too, it has had a DPF delete pipe made my Miltek installed and a remap to delete the lights that would be thrown up. It's got a 2.5" exhaust from DPF back which retains the standard tailpipes to keep the OEM look. It also has a K&N typhoon induction kit. It is running 230bhp and 500nm.

I have also put a set of 19x8.5 Rotiform Nue's on refurbished in matte black with 225/35 Falken rears and almost new Dunlop fronts. The grill is wrapped in black and still the original chrome finish underneath. And there are a set of Recaro CS seats installed, these were brand new last month at great expense.

Now the price

£12500 for the car without the Recaro seats

£14000 with the Recaros

S3 brake kit can be negotiated into the price as they aren't fitted yet.

Contact on here by PM or pref text on 07778193022

704e558f8273b268106bbba65980b90f_zps0fef

18d98a90c4cf3212aaeb7784e2bbb0b4_zps35c5

null_zps44fd7443.jpg

7a9a616d2e60e6d8b760a53c3c239d34_zpse362

21031755586740157b85c7b54f7d07b4_zpsca78

• 2 weeks later...

Seen this and had a drive in it when Alastair came to pick up my Neptunes.

Top condition, and the performance and handling (and noise!) is fantastic.  Someone's going to get a great car...

Seen this and had a drive in it when Alastair came to pick up my Neptunes.

Top condition, and the performance and handling (and noise!) is fantastic. Someone's going to get a great car...

Thanks Dave. It really is great, glad you enjoyed the ride.

A little update, will be serviced with genuine filters and long life oil.

The original airbox will be put back onto the car with a new filter. And the coilovers will be removed and replaced with oem shocks and springs. The rollbars will be replaced as well. The new price with all of this done will be £10,500.

Glws, just out of interest the mods you removed will you be selling them or have they already been sold?

Hi. The wheels and coilovers have already been sold, but the rest of the bits that have been removed will be for sale, they are;

S3 front and rear brake conversion

Eibach front and rear ARB's

Superpro Anti-lift kit

K-mac camber adjustable top mounts

K&N typhoon Induction kit for CR diesels.

And possibly the Recaros with genuine seat runners for octy 2 platform.

If interested in any of them then drop me a PM before they are listed officially

Just came across this, Very tempting motor, something i could be in the market for.

Can you verify exactly what the car will come with, regarding front seats, wheels etc.

Thanks. :)

Hi, the car is pretty much standard now. Original suspension all round and the original seats will be refitted over the weekend. The standard Neptunes are on the car as well.

The mods the car retains are Dpf delete with stainless exhaust and remap.

Other parts that I have can be added into a deal as well, just let me know if you're interested.